Author Topic: ReapDa [51872]  (Read 7835 times)

if "personal beef" is not liking a bunch of butt buddies hanging around and acting like jerks, yes

lol ok

no one supports you so you directly go for me, nice one supporting your own case

lol sure and you didn't bother saying "sorry, i thought it was misspelled", instead you continued to hang around croft and act sarcastically
Ok I'm going to narrate why I say things in the chat on blockland and specify every detail because you won't believe the intentions I had when I stated my statement in the chat logs.

and don't even try to say "i wasn't being sarcastic" because you don't act like this.
Yeah, god forbid I participate on the server and cheer on my friend.

Ok I'm going to narrate why I say things in the chat on blockland and specify every detail because you won't believe the intentions I had when I stated my statement in the chat logs.
i don't understand what you're trying to say here
if you weren't making fun of the rules on purpose why would you not say sorry?

Yeah, god forbid I participate on the server and cheer on my friend.
so you act like that in a server that you are totally not making fun of, but then when your with your buddy twente and other guys that i don't care about, you act like this?
http://imgur.com/a/gPdPu

explain how that seems sarcastic compared to what you said in reap's server.

i don't understand what you're trying to say here
if you weren't making fun of the rules on purpose why would you not say sorry?
I wasn't making fun of the rules jesus christ. I thought a misspelling was funny. I'm not making fun of it. Sorry you're too sensitive and paranoid that you think I'm making fun of something when I just thought a misspelling was funny. 

Why would I not say sorry? Why would I apologize for something I didn't do? smh

so you act like that in a server that you are totally not making fun of, but then when your with your buddy twente and other guys that i don't care about, you act like this?

I had a hard time understand this can you rephrase please? I don't see how twente asking me to say random insults has anything to do with this thread. You're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.

plus you forgot to acknowledge this.

I wasn't making fun of the rules jesus christ. I thought a misspelling was funny. I'm not making fun of it. Sorry you're too sensitive and paranoid that you think I'm making fun of something when I just thought a misspelling was funny. 

Why would I not say sorry? Why would I apologize for something I didn't do? smh
"oh sorry, i thought this was misspelled"
you would be apologizing for >making fun of< rules that you "thought" were misspelled. this is like hitting someone on a mistake and then saying "that wasn't my intention, so i'm not sorry."
I had a hard time understand this can you rephrase please? I don't see how twente asking me to say random insults has anything to do with this thread. You're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.
twente does not ask you once to insult people, considering i was also there and you have no evidence of him saying this either. apparently you need reading glasses aswell.

plus you forgot to acknowledge this.

again, you need reading glasses.

"oh sorry, i thought this was misspelled"
you would be apologizing for >making fun of< rules that you "thought" were misspelled.
Why would I apologize if the conversation has gone another direction? Do you have any social skills? When people are chatting and someone misunderstands something, and later on in the conversation they randomly blert out that they misunderstood you, it's just weird because normally people don't give a stuff. You're expecting me to be a perfectly little boy, or else you get banned!

Again, I am in no way making fun of the rules. I found the (what I believe was a) misspelling humouros, and pointed it out to my friend. If you come back at me saying otherwise, the argument is meaningless as you do not know my actual intentions and need to shut the forget up because I'm sick of saying what my intentions are, and you're just like "Nah, that wasn't it, you were a big meany head!"

this is like hitting someone on a mistake and then saying "that wasn't my intention, so i'm not sorry."
You're now comparing a physical action with a non-physical action.

twente does not ask you once to insult people, considering i was also there and you have no evidence of him saying this either.
I didn't claim that twente told me to insult people. I said the he asked me to send random insults because he was judging how stuffty they were. That's why in the final screenshot he says "mehh"

I think you're the one that needs reading glasses. ;)

again, you need reading glasses.
So instead of pointing out where you acknowledged where I asked "what does this (This = Quote from you: because you don't act like this.) even mean, you insult my vision, and tell me I need reading glasses. (I still don't know where you told me where it meant.)

Last time I went to the eye doctor, I was told I have 20/20 vision anyway so I'm not going to take advice from some insecure scrub who thinks a misspelling is offencive on a lego building forums.

Anyway, please stop telling me what my intent was when:
1) You weren't there.
2) You aren't me, therefore you have no idea what my intent for sure at any time. You can have an idea, but you're wrong.

Seriously, forget off.

Why would I apologize if the conversation has gone another direction? Do you have any social skills? When people are chatting and someone misunderstands something, and later on in the conversation they randomly blert out that they misunderstood you, it's just weird because normally people don't give a stuff. You're expecting me to be a perfectly little boy, or else you get banned! when did i say "later"? when did i do that? also, in a conversation and you "misunderstood" someone, would you not say "what do you mean?" right after they said it? and you don't make sarcastic comments on things people say wrong you don't even know, do you?

Again, I am in no way making fun of the rules. I found the (what I believe was a) misspelling humouros, and pointed it out to my friend. If you come back at me saying otherwise, the argument is meaningless as you do not know my actual intentions and need to shut the forget up because I'm sick of saying what my intentions are, and you're just like "Nah, that wasn't it, you were a big meany head!" why would you point it out publicly in a server that you were already kicked from? why not just say "hey this rule is misspelled"? unless finding spelling errors being funny under ANY circumstance to you, you were making fun of it. do not pull the "no i wasn't!" bullcrap, because it's exactly what you did, whether intentional or not.

You're now comparing a physical action with a non-physical action. you are now dodging the premise and saying something completely irrelevent.

I didn't claim that twente told me to insult people. I said the he asked me to send random insults because he was judging how stuffty they were. That's why in the final screenshot he says "mehh" >gets killed by someone "i took a two hour stuff in your richard"   "lol u cant bring that up because my friend said to do that!!!!!"

I think you're the one that needs reading glasses. ;) yes lets disregard your fine taunting because of four letters

So instead of pointing out where you acknowledged where I asked "what does this (This = Quote from you: because you don't act like this.) even mean, you insult my vision, and tell me I need reading glasses. (I still don't know where you told me where it meant.) see the bottom of the post ;)

Last time I went to the eye doctor, I was told I have 20/20 vision anyway so I'm not going to take advice from some insecure scrub who thinks a misspelling is offencive on a lego building forums. ha ! he spelled it offencive ! funny !

Anyway, please stop telling me what my intent was when:
1) You weren't there. do you even know what the purpose of a drama is? it's to warn other players of problem users and bad servers that were not there, and more specifically, start arguments.
2) You aren't me, therefore you have no idea what my intent for sure at any time. You can have an idea, but you're wrong. i can stick my middle finger up someones face and say that. it doesn't mean anything when there's proof i did it, and it's obvious what i was doing.

Seriously, forget off. act like a brat, have proof of it, and then go to the drama forum and play dumb? i think you need to leave, even your ringleader got busted and just insults me now.
this here is what i ment by

you act violent and swear unnecessarily. you would not be saying
Quote from: author KickFlow
yes
yeah dress as him!
support your team
Red Birds
instead it would be something with swearing, the word "richard" and some other bullcrap like everyone in your group would act like.

Thanks for making it super convenient for me to reply to each statement you made, I'll just make it difficult for you, hope you can follow along.

Because I realized it WAS spelt right later on?

Again, you don't know my intentions, forget off.

No I'm not this is completely relevant. You don't treat a mental injury with a physical thing. You got your feelings hurt? Words of comfort treat that, not a bandage. 2 completely different things.

Yes, I did use those insults against the player. I don't know if you saw this, but people were insulting me as well.
 The last 2 were for twente.

Thanks!

You're more immature than I am at this point.

I'm aware of that. You're claiming I did stuff wrong when I didn't, and there is not enough proof that I did anything wrong, WITH intentions to.

No. Sticking your middle finger up IS defined as an insult. Thinking something a misspelling isn't. You're so loving ridiculous.

Where do I act like a brat?

I act violent and swear when idiotic people like you accuse me of doing stuff I don't do. You're provoking me. Nobody in the server was provoking me to swear in the server. Two separate environments. What are you even arguing here anymore, anyway? This is about how I did nothing wrong and you're now arguing about why I swear and act violent. You're a special kind of stupid. I'm done arguing when all you do is state my intention when it clearly isn't. It's such a stupid argument and I don't want to waste my time with saying the same thing over and over.

I did nothing wrong and was banned for it. Say I was making fun of the rules, I don't give a stuff. That's your own opinion.

Thanks for making it super convenient for me to reply to each statement you made, I'll just make it difficult for you, hope you can follow along. and you called me immature

Because I realized it WAS spelt right later on? yeah nice try, did a revelation just simply strike later on?

Again, you don't know my intentions, forget off. again, i can stick my middle finger in someones face, or make a sarcastic comment and say this. everyone knows i was trying to insult them or make fun of what they said.

No I'm not this is completely relevant. You don't treat a mental injury with a physical thing. You got your feelings hurt? Words of comfort treat that, not a bandage. 2 completely different things. do you know what the difference of "x is like y" and "x is y" is? i did not say you went into your computer and hit him through his monitor. i said it's LIKE someone hitting someone else.

Yes, I did use those insults against the player. I don't know if you saw this, but people were insulting me as well. cough i said i was there, i am ravenpaw and spacy was the only one to insult you cough
 The last 2 were for twente. i don't care about the last two, they weren't directed towards someone

Thanks! again, real mature. call me immature and then do this!

You're more immature than I am at this point. ^^^^^^

I'm aware of that. You're claiming I did stuff wrong when I didn't, and there is not enough proof that I did anything wrong, WITH intentions to. again, why did You not get banned? answer that. he's croft's friend.

No. Sticking your middle finger up IS defined as an insult. Thinking something a misspelling isn't. You're so loving ridiculous. "thinking". if you don't even know how some words are spelled, why make comments on that? why even be a jerk and make comments on spelling at all? i've never seen anyone say they "thought" the word was misspelled but you and i still play roblox sometimes, a site where 7 year olds kids say "fk" every other message.

Where do I act like a brat?i'm going to have to quote those images again, aren't i?

I act violent and swear when idiotic people like you accuse me of doing stuff I don't do. You're provoking me. Nobody in the server was provoking me to swear in the server. Two separate environments. What are you even arguing here anymore, anyway? This is about how I did nothing wrong and you're now arguing about why I swear and act violent. You're a special kind of stupid. I'm done arguing when all you do is state my intention when it clearly isn't. It's such a stupid argument and I don't want to waste my time with saying the same thing over and over.  here you are lashing out on me again when i haven't directed any sort of cuss at you. if you did not do anything in those images and weren't playing along with croft, you probably wouldn't have been banned. but you did exactly what you're saying you weren't banned for. it's justifiable but for some reason you do crap to get banned then play innocent on the forums.

I did nothing wrong and was banned for it. Say I was making fun of the rules, I don't give a stuff. That's your own opinion. it would be an opinion if there wasn't images of you clearly doing it, and if you acted like that all the time.

I wasn't making fun of the rules.

10/10 response

is that your way of not caring