Author Topic: daracer64 - Can't take criticism  (Read 25773 times)

Thinking requires a brain, sorry. Nice try though.
Posting requires a brain to,also to breath...he still has that damn Lego up his ass

Posting requires a brain to,also to breath...
You seem to be living proof that it would be otherwise.

You seem to be living proof that it would be otherwise.
I can not be a living human without a brain,its just not possible

I can not be a living human without a brain,its just not possible
From what I can see, it looks like it.

What rules have I not broken so I can beet the record of breaking all the rules
Well if you really want to get banned then it'd be easier to post basically everything than what you haven't done so here:
  • Just post in the largest working font, for more result bright neon eye-rapey colors oh also use fonts that piss people off such as comic sans
  • Make sure each posts content is greater than or equal to 50% flaming, curses, spam, etc
  • Post massive page stretch causing images, so around 5,000+ by 5,000+ (depends on monitor size for level of page stretch, but 5k should get everyone except true members of the PCMR)
  • Post research, all kinds accepted except cp, unless you want the be arrested
  • Post gore, this disgusts the forget out of people unless they've browsed the internet for long enough
  • Spam topics, preferably named in caps, make a poem maybe with their names, maybe post said research or gore in said topics
  • Spam replies to everything, don't forget the large fonts with 20,000 character messages
  • Don't miss any boards when posting
  • Pm spam everyone, also having a signature filled with gore and research works great for pm spam
  • Read each boards rules, post something breaking them such as bring life problems into this thread
  • Remember to post blatant spam i.e. dbhfdhfdbh
  • Bump topics as far back as it will let you (people flip out over this)
  • Ask people for blhack.dll and crash servers (admit to it and get a forum perma and key revoke)
  • Also say you're leaving this forum and add to Badspot's kill count

That's pretty much everything I can think of, here are some words of warning, if all steps are followed, you will be perma'd from here, I claim no responsibility for your what I assume was 10 dollars, also all your posts will probably be deleted so no one finds the spam topics or gore/research, its happened a few times before late in the night/early morning.

He was not living,his nervous system was still working.same thing like chicken when there head gets cut off.
Requirements for something to be considered "alive" -
Homeostasis(Regulation of internal environment to maintain a constant state) - Check, he wouldn't exist if this wasn't true
Organization(Composed of one or more cells) - Definite check
Metabolism - Check
Growth - Check
Adaptation - Check
Response to stimuli - The article specifically mentions this, check
Ability to reproduce - While unused, it was there. Check.

I loving love this forum. When the biggest handicap to grace these servers appears, you all put aside our petty differences, and band together to tell the problem to forget itself right in the face.

Daracer, there is no redemption from this point. You've sabotaged yourself forever. Just give up, and find a forum more appropriate for your mental age.

is that humane
that doesn't sound humane
in that state i dont even think it counts as a human

Well, I tried being nice, you are a lost cause daracer.

-snip-

I'm going to laugh if you get banned as well for giving him ideas to spam the forums lol.