Author Topic: daracer64 - Can't take criticism  (Read 25769 times)

Well, I tried being nice, you are a lost cause daracer.
Why did you even waste your time with him? He's dense as steel.

there are 6 users on that forum.
He is an admin there as well. Him and probably a few others probably created it to spite these forums. A "BlocklandIsHorrible" in forum form.

Why did you even waste your time with him? He's dense as steel.
I must have been feeling nice that night. Thought maybe giving him some advice would help turn him around. Didn't work lol.

He is an admin there as well. Him and probably a few others probably created it to spite these forums. A "BlocklandIsHorrible" in forum form.
Lol imagine a kid like daracer trying to run a community.

And maxx,do some drug well ya and start liking furrys,there not as bad as you think
brb
acquiring the 360 dank memes for weed

I'm going to laugh if you get banned as well for giving him ideas to spam the forums lol.

To be fair I don't think he has the balls to do it based on this, and I wouldn't call it ideas, I would call it "aiding in the acceleration of his ban"
Ew,well anything else?

Nor do I care if I were to be, I only check this forum occasionally and based on my posting history and account age it probably would do little to my daily routines (its not like you need the ability to post to download addons and read posts).

So you ARE smart

User was banned for this post

rip in pieces sweet prince

you will never be missed

he put the semi wall of text in his signature
its like he thinks that post is his loving magnum opus, and the fact that he put HIMSELF in his signature really shows how stupid he is

So you ARE smart

User was banned for this post
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES