Author Topic: JE SUIS CHARLIE: 12 killed at French magazine HQ [UPDATE: TERRORISTS ARE DEAD]  (Read 7844 times)

No... no I don't. People aren't afraid to call it a terror incident that was done in the name of Islam... But when people start saying it represents Muslims then that's when I have problems

uh alright I didn't say that muslims represent terror, i said that this terror was done in the name of islam. If you think that this attack has nothing to do with islam you're just being loving willfully ignorant, lol.

No innocent man or woman should be persecuted for the actions of terroists, regardless of their religion. Stop being edgy.

Uh didn't say anything near along those lines buddy-roo.

They shot an killed a police officer who was muslim.

I somehow doubt they checked or cared. I somehow still think they thought they were avenging their prophet.

uh alright I didn't say that muslims represent terror, i said that this terror was done in the name of islam. If you think that this attack has nothing to do with islam you're just being loving willfully ignorant, lol.
I never said I didn't think the attack had nothing to do with Islam, but the people that did do it were doing it for their misguided version of it, which isn't practiced widely.
i wonder how many mass shootings it takes for the world to turn on the 'religion of peace'
Maybe try clarifying this comment? Are you saying everyone should turn on all Muslims? Or just the radical ones that actually do the killing?

I was saying I wonder how many people have to die before people stop defending Islam as a 'religion of peace'. It wasn't a threat against any human or a call to any persecution.

I was saying I wonder how many people have to die before people stop defending Islam as a 'religion of peace'. It wasn't a threat against any human or a call to any persecution.

Thirty years war, French Wars of Religion and the Crusades happened multiple centuries ago. The other two are civil wars.

Thirty years war, French Wars of Religion and the Crusades happened multiple centuries ago. The other two are civil wars.
your point?
theyre all religiously motivated

thank god they're just in the loose and not on the loose

your point?
if you're gonna go off which religion kills the most people atleast get the numbers right

Well if you wanna play this game I guess the difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity has actually progressed somewhat in the past 9 loving centuries while Islam is still practicing sharia law in 2015

EDIT: you edited your post. Point still stands.

Well if you wanna play this game I guess the difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity has actually progressed somewhat in the past 9 loving centuries while Islam is still practicing sharia law in 2015
yet abortion clinics still get bombed
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and whats your comparison of sharia law to? Christianity doesn't have an equivalent, besides maybe right wing nutforgets thinking the bible is the same thing as a law book

yet abortion clinics still get bombed
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I find it funny how this is usually the only stuff that gets brought up. In the US and Australia about 8 people totally have been killed in clinic attacks. In one terrorist attack the score was set higher than in the past 30 years of abortion clinic attacks (some of which wasn't even religiously motivated)

and whats your comparison of sharia law to? Christianity doesn't have an equivalent, besides maybe right wing nutforgets thinking the bible is the same thing as a law book

Yeah, Christianity doesn't have a sharia law equivalent. That's kinda the point of my post.

I find it funny how this is usually the only stuff that gets brought up. In the US and Australia about 8 people totally have been killed in clinic attacks. In one terrorist attack the score was set higher than in the past 30 years of abortion clinic attacks (some of which wasn't even religiously motivated)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence
you should read more
Yeah, Christianity doesn't have a sharia law equivalent. That's kinda the point of my post.
you're calling christianity progressive when it never had it to begin with
you're saying "wow you've gotten so tall" when in actuality ive been 6'5 since birth (kinda stuffty comparison but you get the point)

idk if this has been posted yet but

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence
you should read more

I've read both those articles. Yes, it exists. No, it's nowhere equatable to Islamic terrorism. Half of it is political manifesto and doesn't even have anything to do with Christianity.

you're calling christianity progressive when it never had it to begin with
you're saying "wow you've gotten so tall" when in actuality ive been 6'5 since birth (kinda stuffty comparison but you get the point)

ok uh well uh let me re-iterate then
Islam has sharia law in 2015. Christianity isn't cutting off people's body parts for petty theft in 2015.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:33:08 PM by Rally »

You hate Sharia law?
Southern Baptists and all women Christian extremist groups were responsible for the prohibition which lead to huge spike in crime and drinking.

In a perfect world, religion would be separate from state(atheism included). What do know is that conflict leads to more conflict.

For example the sanctions of ww1 only lead to ww2. Some crazy muslims blow a skyscraper, we throw a missile at them and accidently hit a school full of orphans, they get pissed at us for blowing up their orphans, they blow up our schools, we drop bombs on their villages for blowing up their schools. Basically an eye for an for tooth for tooth and it keeps on going. You are part of this cycle Rally.

I'm aware that stuffty handicapped mismanagement of religion and politics leads to more conflict. When I mentioned sharia law I was specifically appealing to it's barbarism, not political incompetence.