Author Topic: rlcbms website rofl  (Read 1109 times)

i think eliptats didnt start it

i think eliptats didnt start it

hopefully the docter made a website

rlCBM host is way better than silly old cbmhost

i agree with maxx though
what's so funny about it
other than the fact that his test video is a slideshow of blockland

For once, maxx is right. There's nothing funny about it. Like seriously if you're going to call a harmless kid a friend, you're the friend.
i'm loving the double standard this forum has against some people.

you can all band together and harass this one guy, but the moment many of us choose to attack the real problem users of this forum we all get attacked for it, and often banned. this guy obviously does have some form of mental disorder, and that's okay. i do too. the majority of this forum used to (i'm not sure if they still do) get really mad whenever people use the word autism as an insult, while i used to not really care it's getting really overused. people like this shouldn't be shat on.

we let things like the furry megathread exist while people like this are endlessly teased by us. this guy has some sort of mental disorder, while everyone in the furry megathread is just an angsty friend. i understand that whenever drama in this forum goes up lots of people all have their own bands of friends to help and defend each other for the time period that the drama exists, that's okay too, i do it, everyone does. this person obviously doesn't have that luxury. the fact that you all choose to band up on this one person and not others is despicable. i understand that all this thread is for is to make fun of the guy, but you all really shouldn't be. i've seen things like this happen to numerous other people for slight mistakes they had made. people like jessi slaughter (not being a whitenight) had their lives ruined because of little things like this.

i encourage you all to figure out who the real problems are to this forum.

For once, maxx is right. There's nothing funny about it. Like seriously if you're going to call a harmless kid a friend, you're the friend.
yeah and your double standard is coming back to the forums.
if you're going to leave, leave.

yeah and your double standard is coming back to the forums.
if you're going to leave, leave.
yeah forget blake for coming back let's just try to call him out on it every chance possible!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 05:09:30 PM by Blake1Studios »

yeah forget blake for coming back let's just try to call him out on it every chance possible!
yes i agree