TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration  (Read 12587 times)

Ok, listen up OP, you were only banned for a few days and the rule saying follow IRL US laws was broken almost all the time, all the civilians would of been fined and some of them would of been arrested, but nah, I'm not a loving jerk

I was about to remove the rule until YOU came in and of course, you come with these points that I ALREADY know that's why I said your points were useless. I prefer nonrealism over realism...

You seriously expect that a SWAT RP is some kind of simulator? There's OBVIOUSLY a difference between simulation and RP...

We really do know how to play as SWAT. But for the sake of our server, we used deadly force on the suspects, because obviously, they will do the same stuff over and over. Did I forgot to mention that nether me or hellspy made the rule saying "follow all IRL US laws"

Please don't suddenly come up with stuffty conclusions.

Ok, listen up OP, you were only banned for a few days and the rule saying follow IRL US laws was broken almost all the time, all the civilians would of been fined and some of them would of been arrested, but nah, I'm not a loving jerk

I was about to remove the rule until YOU came in and of course, you come with these points that I ALREADY know that's why I said your points were useless. I prefer nonrealism over realism...

You seriously expect that a SWAT RP is some kind of simulator? There's OBVIOUSLY a difference between simulation and RP...

We really do know how to play as SWAT. But for the sake of our server, we used deadly force on the suspects, because obviously, they will do the same stuff over and over. Did I forgot to mention that nether me or hellspy made the rule saying "follow all IRL US laws"

is that not contradicting yourself, or it's pretty slow administration if you let a random rule that wasn't accepted just glide along and ruin the server.

is that not contradicting yourself, or it's pretty slow administration if you let a random rule that wasn't accepted just glide along and ruin the server.
Never realized the rule until this thread

I mean I was distracted by SWAT 3, so I was unable to remove the rule

Just some thoughts.

Im sorry but I cant help but ask how he was supposed to know you knew.

Another thing, if you're ROLE PLAYING as a member of a SWAT unit, the point of ROLE PLAYING is that you are acting like that ROLE, noone said the server was a simulation, but one comes in thinking that you would act like SWAT instead of careless vigilantes.

Did I forgot to mention that nether me or hellspy made the rule saying "follow all IRL US laws"

HellSpy owns the servers, doesn't he? You would think he would approve the rules before they're added.

This is less of a criticism and more of an honest curiosity.

Never realized the rule until this thread
IRL US laws was broken almost all the time

I was about to remove the rule until YOU came in and of course

Did I forgot to mention that nether me or hellspy made the rule saying "follow all IRL US laws"

your story just fell through

what
what
what

Until now I was neutral but after seeing the blatant disregard the admins have for the server I support op.

Until now I was neutral but after seeing the blatant disregard the admins have for the server I support op.
this

Ok, listen up OP, you were only banned for a few days
I was then banned by Fedor for 5 minutes; no biggy.
Not until I was perma banned by Hell for this grand reason:
http://puu.sh/eoqnN/f3dbce2302.png

I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure hostage rescue doesn't involve weapons that are designed to kill people indiscriminately within a certain radius.

Quote from: TheHellSpy

(4) You are basically going overboard just because you died once which wasn't an RP kill. 1 small single thing caused you to offend the SWAT Weaponry by saying swat doesn't use "frag grenades" I'm sorry there barely is any non-lethal grenade on the blockland forums so lets storm the bank with out the advantage of grenades and lets get killed by suspects who are in cover waiting for us to come in!

you can search "flash grenade" and the first thing is a - you guessed it - flashbang. if you're not willing to go the distance to make your roleplay as good as possible and then act like it's the best around or your some celebrity, you're just not a good host.

Nah I'm a with hell spy on this.
because your his buttbuddy admin