Author Topic: TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration  (Read 12569 times)

I remember when this server was a Futuristic Military RP and I was a medic.  What happened to the server? There is a general discussion about the server and it is basically a drama and now there is an actual drama what happened?

-snip-
It has been going down the drain for bad administration probably excluding me or including me i really don't know

-snip-
this was actually pretty cool

you should make a thread or something to answer people's questions about it

-snip-
I'm not a criminal master, but I'd like to add that some areas also prohibit certain types of ammo, so they use, "Ball" Ammunition, it passes through the target cleanly. I am very sorry if I seem like that douche-bag who corrects a teacher, and ends up being wrong.

i've joined "fmrp" (which i assume is "futuristic military") multiple times. i have been either locked in a box or standing on a line for over an hour because he either goes to do something, appoints no one to lead, and then it's just a bunch of people standing around that will get kicked or banned for moving. I have never joined this server and actually seen anything interesting happening.
That is usually because is has to keep everyone quiet so he can think, I personally know how annoying those line moment are, but it is because of people (Such as CptMonkeyButts) Being a horrible fail rp'er and spamming flashes.

That is usually because is has to keep everyone quiet so he can think, I personally know how annoying those line moment are, but it is because of people (Such as CptMonkeyButts) Being a horrible fail rp'er and spamming flashes.
if you have to 'think' for upwards of an hour, multiple times, that's even WORSE then simply having to do something.

like i said, rps are normally a mess and i hosted one (that was probably the most popular thing i ever hosted) called 'fantasy rp' on altchoff(?) wilderness. if i had to do something, i appointed one of my admins (being either my brother or a friend because these were the only people i trusted to be an admin) to take over and answer questions, interact with people, etc.

it was still a mess and was not the best i wanted it to be at times, but at least i wasn't leaving people with nothing to do for hours. they could interact with eachother, do what they wanted to, build huge things (i still have the save and someone made an awesome chapel / church, i want to keep it and use it often) and even be their own character. pretty sure someone was actually an evil wizard and we went to stop him, i can't remember a lot.
well now i've gotta remake it

That was a good loving read. If someone is robbing a bank, 9/10 times, they have hostages. These are essential bargaining chips in avoiding being mowed down like stuff. The whole swat throwing a frag in their was hilarious too. Then you pile on the chem nades, and the fact that they considered everyone a suspect. "Jeez guys we got 3 guys with guns and 20-30 people laying on the floor with their hands on their heads. Everyone's a suspect!" 10/10 would save again.

I'm not a criminal master, but I'd like to add that some areas also prohibit certain types of ammo, so they use, "Ball" Ammunition, it passes through the target cleanly. I am very sorry if I seem like that douche-bag who corrects a teacher, and ends up being wrong.
Glad you brought that up too, State regulations and department policy can also affect what ammo type is used. The concept of SWAT came around in the 1960s in Los Angeles with LAPD. The police departments of the time had limited access to equipment back then. Semi-automatic handguns were becoming more common and pump actions shotguns had been common for a long time. Some departments had bolt actions rifles, others had access to M1 carbines, but ammo stocks for it were running dry. There were AR15's being marketed toward the police, but departments avoided them due to political reasons.

The SWAT of the 80s are 90s had MP5s, some AR-15s, Demiled CAR-15s. As far as ammo goes, there was only one type of 9mm you could get, .223/5.56 FMJ, various ammo types for bolt action rifles, and 12 gauge buckshot or 12 gauge slug. 9mm is one of those ammo types that is said to go through people, .223/5.56 can go through people, usually tumbles on impact though. There as also .45 and .40, but not every department uses those and .40(10mm Auto) was unpopular at the time due to the wear and tear it causes to handguns.

Since the late 1990s AR-15s have become more common and have taken the place of shotguns and MP5s. A lot of it also had to do with the war on terror and grants for counter terrorism, basically everyone wants their cool black tacticool rifle now. New and improved ammo has become common as well along with soft point ammunition.

hey mom look i'm on TV

Why the hell did you bump this.

This is literally the SAME thing that happened to me on TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military RP. I got permabanned from Fedora too. If you're curious of what happened, just notify me because I'm too lazy right now.