TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration  (Read 12579 times)

the people who can't rp for stuff are the ones that should be banned.

even then, resisting arrest IS a thing that people can do...
I know that, but what bothers me is that the suspects resists and shoots when there is simply 5 armored, geared, skilled swat pointing guns at him telling him to get down in a polite way. Who would deny that?

You weren't banned because you are making a point, your point was right. But you also decided to make us look like idiots which is against the rules.

You both are miss-leaded, do you even have an exact idea of the rules? The admins and even me are following the rules properly. We were trying to RP until Swat 3 and took this all seriously which disabled the RP. And also, stop bitching anybody can /unsupport. but friends and administrators tend to dismiss all evidence and side with the one accused. Stop trying to boost the op's ego. i'm not "miss-leaded". you're not the call of duty kill everything team, you're the SWAT team. which is not ment to literally make the situation even deadlier and kill more civilians then the ones robbing a bank.

He is not an admin, you are plain ignorant and miss-leaded. Anybody can /unsupport this, you can't do anything about it.Stop, just stop. We are admins that enforce the rules, not break them. We care for the server, we care about everyone, we pay attention to them and attend to every problem as possible. ha no, you don't have a good admin team. like i said, i've joined your servers multiple times. the admins do nothing to 'attend' to any problem. in this 'lab' one you hosted, there were plenty of admins but whenever someone asked a question, not one admin answered and just kept doing what they were doing.

I never seen you get stuck in the enlist room, everybody enjoys FMRP. and you said to stop feeding swat 3's ego? All you had to do is click the loving damn sign in the enlist room to read the loving rules and tell an admin that you are done. You are not locked, you either did not read the sign or just played stupid. Or we might have been AFK at that time, if that happens just leave rather than wasting your time.your entire admin team was afk? sure, right. i could say "i read the rules!" multiple times, not get let out. i've been taken out of said room once, again, to only stand on a line while you go afk and don't leave anyone in charge of what's going on.

I don't see how you guys are supporting the OP when you guys don't even get the story. He is once again calling administration stuff because the admins were following direct rules, and defending our case. I know the SWAT doesn't use lethal grenades and doesn't kill hostages. That still wouldn't affect the administration, he was banned for other reasons. Now forget about alpha. Nobody really had a problem with my server until Swat 3 comes in and stuffs the server, yet miss-leading everybody into tricking the administration is stuff. A small problem "grenade failure" turned into a loving huge problem into arguing with Swat 3 trying to tell him true facts. Yet, he began insulting and kept annoying the forget out of the admins for no apparent reason (because he died once) The ban was well deserved. yes and you need to >>really<< step up your administration. real us rules? they were breaking them. no one had a problem with the server? why bring up the ol' "alpha" excuse then? swat 3 was not "stuffting" on your server. he wasn't saying "ogm this blows monkey nuts build sucks everyone is handicapped1!!", etc. he was pointing out you had a posted rule, your admins broke them, and then you banned him for speaking against you. if the admin breaks a rule, get rid of them. if they can't follow the rules the (now let this sink in) server THEY'RE ADMINISTRATING has set, they are not qualified to be an admin.
we're also supporting the op on account of the OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE he has against you.

I know that, but what bothers me is that the suspects resists and shoots when there is simply 5 armored, geared, skilled swat pointing guns at him telling him to get down in a polite way. Who would deny that?
their fault for picking a fight against well-equipped authorites lmao.

unfortunately there are people more handicapped than that in this world.

we're also supporting the op on account of the OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE he has against you.
The only civilian we killed by accident was swat 3 (just 1 civilian). The situation gets deadly when the suspects shoot at us. We tell all the suspects to drop their weapons, surrender and freeze. They resisted and began shooting, that time we took them down without killing the civilians. But the other time (swat 3 was there) it was all just going great until he got hit by a grenade fragment that killed him.

Well sorry if you weren't attended at the lab rp at all. That was long ago, that changed hopefully. But in lab rp you didn't had to tell an admin, the sign teleports you and sets you on the team you want.

The op did not mention what rule we broke, if so than let Swat 3 explain the rule we broke. It can't be a server rule, but specifically he might be talking about the law's in which the swat is not allowed to kill any civilians. But fine, you guys wish to be like that, I will remove the admins that abused than.

The pictures which provide main evidence only shows us arguing with swat 3.

The pictures which provide main evidence only shows us arguing with swat 3.
Because everything else was irrelevant?

Because everything else was irrelevant?
It all was about you telling us what we were doing wrong in the SWAT. Not everything else was irrelevant. I did say 70%

The only civilian we killed by accident was swat 3 (just 1 civilian). The situation gets deadly when the suspects shoot at us. We tell all the suspects to drop their weapons, surrender and freeze. They resisted and began shooting, that time we took them down without killing the civilians. But the other time (swat 3 was there) it was all just going great until he got hit by a grenade fragment that killed him. again, the swat team would not throw deadly explosives into a building that is obvious will have innocent civilians in it. they would use tactics or some crap like using flash grenades and then shooting at them not to kill, but to wound and make them useless, and then arrest them. it's not like the swat team is entire team of judge dredds

Well sorry if you weren't attended at the lab rp at all. That was long ago, that changed hopefully. But in lab rp you didn't had to tell an admin, the sign teleports you and sets you on the team you want. it's not about 'having' to tell an admin, as much as it's around it was centered towards the admins and not the regular players, and the admins not answering any questions or concerns.

The op did not mention what rule we broke, if so than let Swat 3 explain the rule we broke. It can't be a server rule, but specifically he might be talking about the law's in which the swat is not allowed to kill any civilians. But fine, you guys wish to be like that, I will remove the admins that abused than. one of your admins mentioned the rule multiple times.

The pictures which provide main evidence only shows us arguing with swat 3. yes and he was telling you why the swat team wouldn't just go rambo in a civilian building, not like he was going feces flinging.

Lol host knows nothing about the process of emergency response to hostage situations.

On a slight relation to what Destroyer just said, I'm still curious to have an answer to this:

Did I forgot to mention that nether me or hellspy made the rule saying "follow all IRL US laws"
HellSpy owns the servers, doesn't he? You would think he would approve the rules before they're added.

I was just pissed off because people were just shooting guns and it was almost everyone. I don't want to kick 80% of the server population
If a solid 80% of the server is playing your server in a way you did not intend, you need to shut down the server and re-evaluate whats going on.

I am a criminal justice major
The role of law enforcement in a hostage situation is to slow down a situation and contain the chaos. Running is not the best solution since you put the safety of the hostages at risk. Law enforcement can only shoot people if the totality of the circumstances is met. A gunman might have a weapon pointed at someone with the look that they aren't backing down. You might order them to drop the weapon, but they don't and continue to brandish it, they might shoot or charge you.

Shooting to wound is a bit harder than what you guys think. It's really easy to hit the center of mass. Unfortunately that is where the heart, lungs and stomach are, pretty much the best place to Arms and Legs are pretty hard to hit, even if you do hit them you might not even break the bone. The weapon caliber can also play a role bone damage. Another thing to consider is that not everyone's body is built the same or has the same chemical composition. A gunshot that sends a man falling down screaming can also be a gunshot that leaves a man standing still charging at you.
Arms and Legs are pretty hard to hit, pretty time consuming to aim at. Look at these sights for example:

In city near me there was incident where an officer shot at a gunman with an AR15, the gunman took a hit to the heart and proceeded to move forward. From the officers point of view it looked like he was charging forward, so the officer shot again and hit the dude in the head. Split in it open like a melon. What really happened was the dude got hit in the heart and was stumbling forward to fall over. A lot can happen in a few seconds which require split second decisions.

Pretty much ending the whole thing as bloodlessly as possible is the goal.

but you can't blame someone because they have for example autism in this case you can't blame fedora for his stuff administration skills he was just born with it.

but you can blame someone who realizes an admin is stuffty and still has him as an admin

I mean this is first grade logic man

You weren't banned because you are making a point, your point was right. But you also decided to make us look like idiots which is against the rules.
I think that's your own fault

but you can blame someone who realizes an admin is stuffty and still has him as an admin

I mean this is first grade logic man
But he is not my admin, He is hellspys.