Author Topic: TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration  (Read 12581 times)

I have been on hellspys server for a long time and just recently (like a few months ago) i got administrator,
The admins on hellspys server usually just do whatever they have to make the server fun so when i got administrator i thought it would be excellent and it is, Anyways on topic, I'm not a buttbuddy with hell but i do know fedoraman12 is kind of a richard sometimes and if you don't like him neither do i... but you can't blame someone because they have for example autism in this case you can't blame fedora for his stuff administration skills he was just born with it.

Until now I was neutral but after seeing the blatant disregard the admins have for the server I support op.
so much this

he doesn't seem at all like he >actually< has a mental disorder.
inb4someonesaysautisticbecauseofhisname

The Hellspy's servers are generally pretty bad. Admin abuse, lack of 'Free RP,' and other factors are a large problem.
What are you talking about? The FMRP has lots of moments where TheHellSpy actullay gives orders for people to correctly RP, & even sometimes promotes Fair RP'ers. Although I can agree with you, but it is because Hell can be annoyed sometimes, but it is because people asking so much from him such as, "Hell can i be SWAT"(Even though they have a horrible record) , "Hell Fetch me pls", and sometimes they are rude by saying some phrases as a command. A.K.A. "Hell Give me Full Trust".

What are you talking about? The FMRP has lots of moments where TheHellSpy actullay gives orders for people to correctly RP, & even sometimes promotes Fair RP'ers. Although I can agree with you, but it is because Hell can be annoyed sometimes, but it is because people asking so much from him such as, "Hell can i be SWAT"(Even though they have a horrible record) , "Hell Fetch me pls", and sometimes they are rude by saying some phrases as a command. A.K.A. "Hell Give me Full Trust".
i've joined "fmrp" (which i assume is "futuristic military") multiple times. i have been either locked in a box or standing on a line for over an hour because he either goes to do something, appoints no one to lead, and then it's just a bunch of people standing around that will get kicked or banned for moving. I have never joined this server and actually seen anything interesting happening.

TheHellSpy didn't really deserve the negative attention, minus the fact that he needs better admins that don't ban people for simply questioning their actions.

but he's right; SWAT RP's problem was that it was just a big failure. i played his Futuristic Military RP and i quite enjoyed it. it had the type of dramatic moments that were actually enjoyable and the build was pleasantly surprising.

overall both sides got some dirt on their faces (ex.: SWAT 3's joining a roleplaying server with the purpose of not actually roleplaying is kind of a stuffty excuse) but i honestly favor op. my only suggestion is get the appropriate super admins for roleplaying servers, and leave everyone else either a moderator or regular admin so stuff don't hit the fan too hard when something is happening.

did you read the op or are you simply siding with hellspy because you're an admin
the user being bad at the roleplay here was an admin and they weren't even following their own rules, using 'alpha' as an excuse now
You both are miss-leaded, do you even have an exact idea of the rules? The admins and even me are following the rules properly. We were trying to RP until Swat 3 and took this all seriously which disabled the RP. And also, stop bitching anybody can /unsupport. Stop trying to boost the op's ego.
because your his buttbuddy admin
He is not an admin, you are plain ignorant and miss-leaded. Anybody can /unsupport this, you can't do anything about it.
Until now I was neutral but after seeing the blatant disregard the admins have for the server I support op.
Stop, just stop. We are admins that enforce the rules, not break them. We care for the server, we care about everyone, we pay attention to them and attend to every problem as possible.
i've joined "fmrp" (which i assume is "futuristic military") multiple times. i have been either locked in a box or standing on a line for over an hour because he either goes to do something, appoints no one to lead, and then it's just a bunch of people standing around that will get kicked or banned for moving. I have never joined this server and actually seen anything interesting happening.
I never seen you get stuck in the enlist room, everybody enjoys FMRP. All you had to do is click the loving damn sign in the enlist room to read the loving rules and tell an admin that you are done. You are not locked, you either did not read the sign or just played stupid. Or we might have been AFK at that time, if that happens just leave rather than wasting your time.

I don't see how you guys are supporting the OP when you guys don't even get the story. He is once again calling administration stuff because the admins were following direct rules, and defending our case. I know the SWAT doesn't use lethal grenades and doesn't kill hostages. That still wouldn't affect the administration, he was banned for other reasons. Now forget about alpha. Nobody really had a problem with my server until Swat 3 comes in and stuffs the server, yet miss-leading everybody into tricking the administration is stuff. A small problem "grenade failure" turned into a loving huge problem into arguing with Swat 3 trying to tell him true facts. Yet, he began insulting and kept annoying the forget out of the admins for no apparent reason (because he died once) The ban was well deserved.

yes because using deadly grenades for a hostage situation is reasonable enough, i guess!

isn't this a roleplay server? couldn't you try negotiating with whoever the hell was robbing the bank? maybe persuade them to let the hostages go? if this was actually accurate, other means of dealing with the situation without harming the hostages whatsoever would've been done instead of throwing explosive grenades in a room filled with hostages.

seems to me that op deserves at least an apology no matter which way this drama goes.

yes because using deadly grenades for a hostage situation is reasonable enough, i guess!

isn't this a roleplay server? couldn't you try negotiating with whoever the hell was robbing the bank? maybe persuade them to let the hostages go? if this was actually accurate, other means of dealing with the situation without harming the hostages whatsoever would've been done instead of throwing explosive grenades in a room filled with hostages.

seems to me that op deserves at least an apology no matter which way this drama goes.
Everything was fine, a stable RP, normal and organised. And anybody that robs the bank will instantly get the SWAT to report there. And there was no hostages, but however the suspects surrendered (by rp and swat rp) and were taken to jail. And we had a hostage (not swat 3) We stormed into the bank killing the armed suspects that were shooting and saving the hostage.

But when Swat 3 joined, it's an entire RP change, it caused us to disable the RP. We stormed into the bank THAN suddenly out of nowhere Swat 3 just becomes a hostage and i'm like the forget unrealistic here. We arrested a few suspects than there were suspects far beyond the corner that required a frag grenade, but somehow a grenade projectile hit the hostage and killed him. (the rp was disabled at that time)

OP needs to get his - we might apologies. I think OP doesn't need an apology.

You both are miss-leaded, do you even have an exact idea of the rules? The admins and even me are following the rules properly. We were trying to RP until Swat 3 and took this all seriously which disabled the RP. And also, stop bitching anybody can /unsupport. Stop trying to boost the op's ego.
You were trying to RP until I argued against you using grenades. All you did was whine and moan about me making you look like a forget face for not properly representing SWAT police officers.

Stop, just stop. We are admins that enforce the rules, not break them. We care for the server, we care about everyone, we pay attention to them and attend to every problem as possible.
You obviously didn't attend to the problem of me being banned so I could be censored, lol.

I don't see how you guys are supporting the OP when you guys don't even get the story. He is once again calling administration stuff because the admins were following direct rules, and defending our case. I know the SWAT doesn't use lethal grenades and doesn't kill hostages. That still wouldn't affect the administration, he was banned for other reasons. Now forget about alpha. Nobody really had a problem with my server until Swat 3 comes in and stuffs the server, yet miss-leading everybody into tricking the administration is stuff. A small problem "grenade failure" turned into a loving huge problem into arguing with Swat 3 trying to tell him true facts. Yet, he began insulting and kept annoying the forget out of the admins for no apparent reason (because he died once) The ban was well deserved.

I am calling the administration stuff because your administration is stuff. The administration is one team, and when one administrator is stuff, everyone is stuff.

If I was banned for "other reasons", what was I banned for? I really don't understand why I was banned which was the major factor of me making this drama.

Nobody really had an issue with your server because 70% of them didn't know how to properly roleplay the role they were given and 30% of them didn't give a stuff.

I was banned because your administration aren't chained to a wooden post. I was banned because I was to be censored of my will to make a point. Just because you want to have fun by murdering all of the suspects doesn't mean you get to use the name SWAT.

Everything was fine, a stable RP, normal and organised. And anybody that robs the bank will instantly get the SWAT to report there. And there was no hostages, but however the suspects surrendered (by rp and swat rp) and were taken to jail. And we had a hostage (not swat 3) We stormed into the bank killing the armed suspects that were shooting and saving the hostage.

But when Swat 3 joined, it's an entire RP change, it caused us to disable the RP. We stormed into the bank THAN suddenly out of nowhere Swat 3 just becomes a hostage and i'm like the forget unrealistic here. We arrested a few suspects than there were suspects far beyond the corner that required a frag grenade, but somehow a grenade projectile hit the hostage and killed him. (the rp was disabled at that time)

Since when does me joining require you to "disable" a RP. In all my time playing serious roleplaying servers have I never heard a case where you had to "disable" a RP.

I was a hostage the instant the people who were robbing the bank didn't kill me.
I was an unarmed civilian at this instance.

You can't pull a "rp disabled" without actually claiming it. I'm not supposed to loving know that.

Go feed your ego elsewhere; in the beginning of the thread you had your tail between your legs until you got some "support" from your admins. Now you changed your perspective and decided to blame me for my own ban.

i italicized at least because op also has his faults. again, "joining a roleplaying server but not really roleplay per say" is another way of saying "i'm bored so let's go to a server and do forget all with it".

i'm just saying that this whole thing would've been solved a lot more peacefully if both the admin and op acted cooperatively, even if grenades were used.

really, i'm only siding with op because of the lack of proper reasoning and, well, roleplaying in general. yeah yeah yeah, this isn't a simulation or whatever, but good roleplayers make one-to-one acting with the role they're trying to mock, though either experience or research.

you can get away with futuristic military that shoots lasers and flies 12-man transports through space or fantasy medieval where elves shoots magical arrows at dragons because that couldn't really happen. in all honesty, this is a good shortcut that casual roleplayers use. this another reason why your FMRP ended up pretty good.

once again, SWAT RP ended up having bad execution, but i don't think you're really willing to tell us the reason why unless the op is somehow involved.

Since when does me joining require you to "disable" a RP. In all my time playing serious roleplaying servers have I never heard a case where you had to "disable" a RP.

I was a hostage the instant the people who were robbing the bank didn't kill me.
I was an unarmed civilian at this instance.

You can't pull a "rp disabled" without actually claiming it. I'm not supposed to loving know that.

Go feed your ego elsewhere; in the beginning of the thread you had your tail between your legs until you got some "support" from your admins. Now you changed your perspective and decided to blame me for my own ban.
Oh great, we can't kill suspects that are shooting us! 10/10

Your details for calling administration is bullstuff is terrible.

Read my other comments and you will see what reasons you were banned for.

When you were the hostage you weren't actually doing the rping. All you did is randomly came into the bank and acted instant hostage when suspects weren't even treating you like one.

You weren't banned because you are making a point, your point was right. But you also decided to make us look like idiots which is against the rules. Should of simply helped the server in a positive way and that's when you get extreme respect.

At the beginning of the thread, I still didn't give a forget if admins supported me, why are you still using "admin" when those people who are supporting are not admin only 1 of them is. All I knew at the beginning is that you were giving a false story of what happened.

Do you think presenting SWAT officers in blockland would be easy? not with people who can't rp for stuff. 90% of the time we tell a suspect to put their hands up and freeze, they just instantly shoot at us.

I should feed my ego somewhere? I rather have you in the garage bin before anybody could even feed your ego.

I should feed my ego somewhere? I rather have you in the garage bin before anybody could even feed your ego.
forget, forget that last message, I just want this to end.

the people who can't rp for stuff are the ones that should be banned.

even then, resisting arrest IS a thing that people can do...