Author Topic: I've been DOXed  (Read 4211 times)

Find out his identity and beat him up, Piss on his couch ,then post a picture of his face to post online to show what happens when someone DOXes you.

Legal action?
LOL

*Achoo point made*
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:24:06 PM by ForgetLavender »

I've never understood the fear of posting your identity online. Like, for kids obviously there's that (unreasonable) fear parents have that some creep is gonna track them down and snatch them on their way home from school, but is anyone here really gonna go to Newark Delaware to specifically target OP when there are plenty of perfectly fine kids at local schools? I'm looking at you Steve. Anyway, I just don't get it. What am I gonna do with his name? Names are meant to be told to people.

The issue, especially for admins of services that need to ban problem users, is that people get irrationally angry about online events and some of these people are pretty unstable. There's many documented cases of harassment like this.

but is anyone here really gonna go to Newark Delaware to specifically target OP
getting ready to be on my way, see you in 24 hours OP

EDIT: actually see you friday, going to stop in little rock, a little while after nashville, and then DC.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:15:22 PM by Blake1Studios »

already on my way, see you in 24 hours OP

Why am I not surprised by this?

already on my way, see you in 24 hours OP
EDIT: actually see you friday, going to stop in little rock, a little while after nashville, and then DC.
are you gonna post videos of some hot blake on blake action

Take a detour to New York and I will meet you in Albany.

Aw man, Ill be in a different school by then :(

I've never understood the fear of posting your identity online. Like, for kids obviously there's that (unreasonable) fear parents have that some creep is gonna track them down and snatch them on their way home from school, but is anyone here really gonna go to Newark Delaware to specifically target OP when there are plenty of perfectly fine kids at local schools? I'm looking at you Steve. Anyway, I just don't get it. What am I gonna do with his name? Names are meant to be told to people.
If someone finds your name/address they can have undesirable stuff sent to you (gay magazines? lol).  Or they could get the associated phone number and call your parents up, telling them any kind of crazy stuff about you, or just scaring them in general.  If they find your school, they can make some calls to the faculty/administration and cause problems for you (like saying you're a creep, or have illegal stuff i.e. drugs, guns).  If they get your workplace, you could get fired depending on what information is revealed.  So, IMO, your information can easily be used to hurt you from over the internet/phone.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:23:19 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Blockland family road trip!

If someone finds your name/address they can have undesirable stuff sent to you (gay magazines? lol).  If they find your school, they can make some calls to the faculty/administration and cause problems for you (like saying you're a creep, or have illegal stuff i.e. drugs, guns).  So, IMO, your information can easily be used to hurt you from over the internet/phone.
That.

Welcome to Virginia, No one wants to visit? I'll show you wildlife then go hunting!
Then I'll capture you and sell you to the Mexicans.

Because we all say stupid stuff we know we're going to regret when we're older and we don't want our real name or information to be associated with it.

Blockland family road trip!

I'M COMING FOR YOU! - The Spy
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:29:16 PM by ThatRandomGuy »