I've been DOXed

Author Topic: I've been DOXed  (Read 4212 times)

If someone finds your name/address they can have undesirable stuff sent to you (gay magazines? lol).  Or they could get the associated phone number and call your parents up, telling them any kind of crazy stuff about you, or just scaring them in general.  If they find your school, they can make some calls to the faculty/administration and cause problems for you (like saying you're a creep, or have illegal stuff i.e. drugs, guns).  If they get your workplace, you could get fired depending on what information is revealed.  So, IMO, your information can easily be used to hurt you from over the internet/phone.

Same is true in real life, yet you don't see people walking around spouting pseudonyms in fear that their real name might leak.

Aw man, Ill be in a different school by then :(
alright when's your last day - i can skip a few stops to save money.

Take a detour to New York and I will meet you in Albany.
meet us in DC.

edit:
Stopping off at walmart. getting doritos, mtn dew, sunglasses coke, and other snacks.

#NewarkOrBust
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:35:41 PM by Blake1Studios »

I don't care if people know where I go to school, because I'm transferring after mid-terms.
if you're moving either way then why do you care that he knows your zip and school?

if you're moving either way then why do you care that he knows your zip and school?

He said transferring schools, not moving.

Congratulate him on discovering information that anyone can get from a phone book and a little Google search.

yeah, this is just phonebook information, i would not be too worried. stuff like credit card numbers and pin numbers are far more dangerous and ironically far less likely for you to know they have been stolen.

if you want you could catfish him and convince him the FBI is looking into this as a cybercrime, just to mess with him.

(gay magazines
You said you liked those magazines :C

I payed like 20 dollars for those plus shipping, you better have read them

You confuse me.

Legal action?
LOL

*Achoo point made*

<3 to the skid trying to DDoS. My IP already changed, go proof yourself to someone else.

edit:
That was easy.
Tell me though, I'm generally interested: Botnet or your own computers?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:37:24 AM by ForgetLavender »

#NewarkOrBust
i can see the copyright "2014 Google" there you liar

can you not come into any topic with the word "gay" and then go on about how you're gay

i can see the copyright "2014 Google" there you liar
that's the joke

Give steam ID, maybe we can do some research.

Give steam ID, maybe we can do some research.
I unfriended him instantly