2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959

Author Topic: 2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959  (Read 90902 times)

*barf*
use sha1 at least
1CA7E0777AC79C0E3CAF4A1D9E4DAC9C70E1804D

where the forget are the maps.

I'd like to report 2 small bugs I have found. The only reason I am now saying this now is because I have come to the realization of how utterly annoying they are >.<

1: Hold any key (such as F to zoom), then wrench a brick. This causes whatever key your holding to be put in the brick name box. I hate this!!! Please take firstResponder off the brick name box in the wrench GUI );

2. For some reason I cannot shift bricks when crouching. I was able to before this revision. Along with this bug, while coming back up from crouching if I shift left then crouch again quickly, my brick will be stuck going that direction for infinite time unless I press that exact direction again.

Minor, but slightly annoying bugs.
Could these please be fixed in a future revision? I give free special :cookie:'s
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 04:43:34 PM by Goth77 »

1: Hold any key (such as F to zoom), then wrench a brick. This causes whatever key your holding to be put in the brick name box. I hate this!!! Please take firstResponder off the brick name box in the wrench GUI );
in what situation is this a major problem

This causes whatever key your holding to be put in the brick name box.

When wrenching a brick while pressing another key, you end up with useless letter spam in your brick name box. I've also experienced this many times
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:22:34 PM by MrLoL² »

Minor, but slightly annoying bugs.

When wrenching a brick while pressing another key, you end up with useless letter spam in your brick name box. I've also experienced this many times
It's pretty annoying isn't it? Especially when zooming and trying to wrench bricks

It's pretty annoying isn't it? Especially when zooming and trying to wrench bricks
Zoom, aim at the brick, un-zoom, wrench.

In what possible situation are you zooming and wrenching at the same time?

Well, what if you are walking and wrenching and that useless spam comes up?

Well, what if you are walking and wrenching and that useless spam comes up?
Yeah, that's a more common scenario than zooming while wrenching

I've had that happen to me quite a lot over the years

Man this hat update is taking forever :c

Man this hat update is taking forever :c
Patience young padawan