2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959

Author Topic: 2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959  (Read 90891 times)

I can't see the fire particles either, only the explosion ones

Did anybody check to see if they showed up without shaders enabled?

Why Badspot can't fix the vehicle damage bug?

Why Badspot can't fix the vehicle damage bug?
He probably already did, but when he releases updates they're usually really big ones, thats why you don't get an update every couple of months anymore.

He probably already did, but when he releases updates they're usually really big ones, thats why you don't get an update every couple of months anymore.
oh but my bl already updated.

I wonder if the people experiencing this "damage bug" are all running Reshade?

I just disabled reshade to test this out by renaming opengl32.dll to opengl32_.dll; the vehicle damage bug is still there.

Why would that have anything to do with it?

I already said I reinstalled entire blockland with no files from the old installation. That means no reshade, add-ons or even cache from my original installation. It was exactly what a new player would have and I still had the damage emitter issue.

Sheesh it was just a suggestion.

I also tried with default shaders and reshade off, Still can't see anything.

Please fix this: After 320k of bricks the game get instable :/
when i load Seattle city; its around 500k and i keep crashing. i have no logs issues, or my hardware has a problem.

Please fix this: After 320k of bricks the game get instable :/
when i load Seattle city; its around 500k and i keep crashing. i have no logs issues, or my hardware has a problem.
You're probably running out of vram... mind posting the crash error? Put it in help too while you're at it, it really doesn't belong here.