Poll

Approach?

Just be calm, Ask some questions, If you have soem things in common just go with it!
33 (78.6%)
Take my suggestion. ( Comments area )
9 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Advice, I'm not joking I need some.  (Read 6232 times)

Nope. You don't even know who the girl is, much less do you know how she feels about dating people she doesn't know well. If anything, I'd say it's more common that someone would rather date a new person than someone they were already friends with.
Yeah I apologize I should be saying that instead

or you know
use the fast love move, it'll be so quick she switches on, only takes 1 minute.
step 1. yell loveual moaning at her for five seconds
step 2. push her onto bed
step 3. fap for 30 seconds, time this right because here comes the signature move
step 4. interject
step 5. she will switch on, this is the time.
step 6. bang

or you know
use the fast love move, it'll be so quick she switches on, only takes 1 minute.
step 1. yell loveual moaning at her for five seconds
step 2. push her onto bed
step 3. fap for 30 seconds, time this right because here comes the signature move
step 4. interject
step 5. she will switch on, this is the time.
step 6. bang
Aren't you 12?

Aren't you 12?
Aren't you 16 and you fap to fictional ponies?

I'm 16
Aren't you 16 and you fap to fictional ponies?
Uncalled for and no I dont

Let me put it this way: in 1000 years you are going to be a skeleton. That skeleton is not going to be saying "damn I shouldn't of asked that girl out".

Pro-tip: the friendzone does not exist. You are not running out of time to ask someone out. The first time I got a successful date it took me 3 tries before I learned how to not spaghetti out. Tell her how you feel, and just ask her if she wants to go out some time. You don't have to have the exact plans immediately, you can set it up later.

I'm 16Uncalled for and no I dont
Really?

You don't think so?

:~)
I think you do.

no I dont
Your signature tells a different story.
And it wasn't particularly uncalled-for, by the way. You were the first to say anything.

Really?

You don't think so?

:~)
I think you do.
By this logic you must loveualize legos

Your signature tells a different story.
And it wasn't particularly uncalled-for, by the way. You were the first to say anything.
He was talking about something a 12 year old should know nothing about. I was just questioning it.

Lmao since when is brown town illegal??
I'm pretty sure brown town love is completely illegal in Canada if you're under the age of 18.
If not Canada, then BC.