date of joining BL?

Author Topic: date of joining BL?  (Read 4623 times)

I knew about RTB at first but then I found out that blockland was the actual game and not the original lego RTB, I got the demo in 2010 and finally bought the game on august the 18th 2011. The first server I joined was heerichardalking's slopes tdm and that was the most fun server I have memories of :)

March 21, 2009. Simply dug up a topic about reaching 12k since I fall 6 short of being ID 12000.

Quote from: Activation key email
​​----- Forwarded Message -----
To: <redacted>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 11:41 AM
Subject: Blockland Activation Key
the reason it says "Forwarded Message" is because the key isn't linked to my main email

That was a loong time ago, so 11 years.
November 2004 is closer to ten years ago than eleven.

stuff i remember when 10ks were noobs

I still remember when 1ks were "noobs"

what whas the date when 20k ID's became "the noobs"?
around 2010

I dunno. I guess it'd be around late 2009 or early 2010.

After doing some research I figured out that I joined in early 2010. Wow. Been playing Blockland for five years.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:23:39 PM by jes00 »

i believe from my mind april 19th 2009 or somethin

I dunno. I guess it'd be around late 2009 or early 2010.

After doing some research I figured out that I joined in early 2010. Wow. Been playing Blockland for five years.
Finally, someone with a id close to me knows his join date. Thanks. Aslo, 5 years, wow.

Finally, someone with a id close to me knows his join date. Thanks. Aslo, 5 years, wow.
I know because I found THIS terrible build I made when I still had demo Blockland, which was in late 2009. And I know I got Blockland shortly after that, which means I joined in early 2010.

I also joined Blockland in version 14 or 15. But I was playing the demo before version 13(dunno how much longer before) because I had the DM church save.