D͞ar͝͞͠ķne̴s̡s̀̕͡ - A Blockland Creepypasta

Author Topic: D͞ar͝͞͠ķne̴s̡s̀̕͡ - A Blockland Creepypasta  (Read 1845 times)

Today i was having the best day ever, i went on blockland and my blockland logo wasnt right... it said The darkness lurks.... I thought this was strange so descded to go and start a server. The addons loaded like they should but then blockland crashed... I didnt understand this so i continued by reopening blockland. Instead of opening my server i went to play on a server but all the servers were hosted by ??? and all the names  of the servers were ???'s The darkness lurks. It was exactly the same as the logo, so i decided to try and start my server, This time instead of crashing, i got to host the server. When i spawned everything but my character was like the farlands. Then a black figure with no face and only a head and legs came up to me and said in the chat this exact thing.

???: The darkness lurks...

I didnt get why that happened so i just decided to continue walking. the figure followed me the entire time and placed bricks behidn me. I thought it was really creepy so i decided to talk to him. heres our chat log.

ATails: Who are you and why are you on the player list everywhere?
???: The darkness answers you...
ATails: What is it with this darkness, and why does my bl logo say the darkness lurks?
???: You will suffer..
ATails: What?
???: You will pay...
ATails:  I didnt do an

And then the chat ended there, the server ended there and blockland closed, i decided to close blockland and close my computer to go to my bed sleeping and dreaming about that person... I never thought about it again and i havent played blockland in a while... Till my character was like him when i came back... and my name was ???. Then  i knew the whole story...
The person took over the peoples ID's and Names to make them look like him...

Edit: HOLY forget I WAS LAGGING. DEAL WITH THE NORMAL VERSION like you wanted it
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 02:29:45 AM by releasetheblocks2 »

... I bet noone would read this entire thing.

... I bet noone would read this entire thing.

Xd same

I just skipped to the comments

aka zalgo text the story.

large amounts of zalgo usually gets you banned

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 08:44:18 PM by Outpacte »

So when i posted my creepypasta, you wanted the same thing too lol
this is where all the shavings of respect i had for you went down the sink

So when i posted my creepypasta, you wanted the same thing too lol
forget you.
I'm not even going to bother further.

Do we have to donate for this story

I remember the days when zalgo was kept in secret and not spread around like another stuffty teenage dank meme.

this creepypasta is so good i'll hang it on my fridge for all to see

sarcasm

I remember the days when zalgo was kept in secret and not spread around like another stuffty teenage dank meme.

wow you are so cool i wish we could be like you