Poll

Server Goals

New trailer
Server Speed (F.P.S)
Newer photos
Donating V.I.P Treatment

Author Topic: → Alien Block SHUTDOWN ←  (Read 24004 times)

you're trying to make a horror game and you're not using shaders?

this isn't going to give anyone high hopes, especially when the hiding spaces are blatantly obvious and are simple to be seen under, and flashing lights to give you away.

hiding under tables has no point and it's not like the player being the alien won't just check every hiding space, you need to add areas that can't be accessed by the alien (but scarce to not ruin it), less lights, and an overall better build. it honestly is not a very good build, you could save a lot of bricks and make it look much better if the walls weren't made of 1x height bricks.

you're trying to make a horror game and you're not using shaders?

this isn't going to give anyone high hopes, especially when the hiding spaces are blatantly obvious and are simple to be seen under, and flashing lights to give you away.

hiding under tables has no point and it's not like the player being the alien won't just check every hiding space, you need to add areas that can't be accessed by the alien (but scarce to not ruin it), less lights, and an overall better build. it honestly is not a very good build, you could save a lot of bricks and make it look much better if the walls weren't made of 1x height bricks.

Thanks for the help. We'll try to use your ideas!

Added a better Alarm and nice lighting effects! Version updating soon!

We're almost ready to RELEASE the game to the public. I would say about 1 week left till we're ready then we'll start allowing BETA testing.

Honestly, from my experience, you should really focus on the SFX. Mainly because when I do lighting, it doesn't look too good without shaders, IMO.

Alright, thanks for the tip. (:

Added a few things to the "Updates" section of the forum post.

what's with the █☰█☰█▙▂▁'s in the title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY
Can't check ATM, but I wouldn't recommend these. They just don't look good and clutter on my phone.

the title isn't going to make me join the server no matter how much you change it

the title isn't going to make me join the server no matter how much you change it

Everything looks good, Ive been helping out with Blue and his build and I have to say, he might promote me by the time the Server makes it into public.

Everything looks good, Ive been helping out with Blue and his build and I have to say, he might promote me by the time the Server makes it into public.
Xx▁▂▟█☰█☰███✕██ yeah?██✕███☰█☰█▙▂▁xX