I think my dad is dying

Author Topic: I think my dad is dying  (Read 3260 times)

The best thing you can do is encourage him to take care of himself, and be with him in his time of struggle.

I hope things work out well for you guys.

most likely
or he has some self esteem issues that he needs to get worked out :cookieMonster:
itt: internet psychologists try to diagnose me as troubled cause i said "rip daddy".

atleast i don't cheat in payday 2 frankie :-)

itt: internet psychologists try to diagnose me as troubled cause i said "rip daddy".
Well, people who aren't troubled don't say things like that, sooo...

I don't think it's kidney failure because he could or would have a slew of symptoms. Hope he gets better. You should all convince him to see a doctor if you can.

yeqh ure plwading for simpathy anD I have no simperton for *tips fedora in reverence of great neil degrasse alternatyson*

May there be a great afterlife for him.

Call 911 you moron
Don't be like "eeeeeh too expensivee!!!" blah blah blah
Grow Up
Besides, you can save his life.
except expenses are a serious problem.

especially in a situation like this. it can cost a lot.

May there be a great afterlife for him.
stop
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 11:55:45 AM by Trogtor »

stop
I'm not even religious in the slightest, but even then that's just my way of wishing well.

I'm not even religious in the slightest, but even then that's just my way of wishing well.

He was offended cause it sounded religious.

The bolded words might be a suggestion for Nal's dad?

No it's offending because there are ways of comforting people and there aren't.

And yours really isn't because its promoting the fact he is going to die.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 12:11:37 PM by Trogtor »

No it's offending because there are ways of comforting people and there aren't.

And yours really isn't because its promoting the fact he is going to die.

Shoot, I thought he was going to die before rereading the op. I apologize for being inconsiderate.

atleast i don't cheat in payday 2 frankie :-)
i dont think anyone without some sort of self esteem issue would act in such a way, that or you're just a massive twat. either way, you should fix it
and yes im sure how i play other games is relevant, quit trying to make me look like the bad guy bub :cookie:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 12:38:42 PM by Frankie² »

Alternative probably hasn't experienced a situation like this so its all a joke to him.

It's gonna suck when it does and people laugh it him for it.