Author Topic: Re: Kitty0706 is dead  (Read 24297 times)

i heavy doubt goth is 21. evidence, such as grtb's quality and what he has been posting shows he is either handicapped (sorry) or is 12
i swear a few days before he said he was a father his profile said he was 16

Oh look another topic was split.  Gg.

i swear a few days before he said he was a father his profile said he was 16
No, but my post count is 1680 and counting. Before I went to the hospital it was like 1608 or something. That's probably the 16 you remember. My age has always been the same.

OT: Sad topic. Condolences to the family.

OT: Sad topic. Condolences to the family.
This topic is about you specifically. The real topic is in off topic.

This topic is about you specifically. The real topic is in off topic.
Well don't I feel special.

Thread is now officially about Goth77's idiot spewing of bullstuff. By the way Goth, if you were actually a Christian, the book doesn't say "force Christianity down people's throats", it says that you should tell people of God's word, because He knows that people have other beliefs. Please, from the bottom of my heart, just get the forget out of the thread. You are doing nothing but spreading bullstuff.

Thread is now officially about Goth77's idiot spewing of bullstuff. By the way Goth, if you were actually a Christian, the book doesn't say "force Christianity down people's throats", it says that you should tell people of God's word, because He knows that people have other beliefs. Please, from the bottom of my heart, just get the forget out of the thread. You are doing nothing but spreading bullstuff.
I have no problem with other's beliefs. The only reason this thread was created is because I support using CBD oils for cancer instead of chemo and radiation. The doctors did not try any form of CBD treatment, they went straight to surgery. People say I am a "stoner hippe" because I believe marijuana has medical uses, but CBD extracts have nothing to do with the THC in weed that gets you high.

I have no problem with other's beliefs. The only reason this thread was created is because I support using CBD oils for cancer instead of chemo and radiation. The doctors did not try any form of CBD treatment, they went straight to surgery. People say I am a "stoner hippe" because I believe marijuana has medical uses, but CBD extracts have nothing to do with the THC in weed that gets you high.
ok is there any proof that CBD treatments are better than chemo?

Steve Jobs had a curable cancer-type.
He went against doctor's advice and went with herbs.

Guess who died of cancer.

marijuana, and/or any extracts from it, if I am correct, are illegal?

Steve Jobs had a curable cancer-type.
He went against doctor's advice and went with herbs.

Guess who died of cancer.

The doctor

The extracts from it won't magically stop all cancers bub. Stop acting like it has magical abilities.