Author Topic: Re: Kitty0706 is dead  (Read 24296 times)

first of all congratulations on learning to read and hand-wave stuff that people have to literally shove into your face

and the number of studies you've mentioned doesn't matter because they're all unfiltered, non-credible information (according to the forgetin pyramid), among other possible reasons.
pagelossing this so gothboy doesn't ignore it a la

Just read this entire thread. My mind is blown as to how Goth could be so loving stupid.

Gothy, you forgeter.

I've just read up and it turns out my preconceptions about you are wrong; you are an uneducated religious conspirator.

Do not breed. Do not preach. Go and work on an isolated farm where you can hurt nobody and nobody can hurt you.

There is no hope for you, son.

at this point im 99% sure goth is just trolling

at this point im 99% sure goth is just trolling
yeah. he rambles on about DUM forgetIN EVEL DOCTORS Y DID U LITURALY RAPE MY CHILD WAHHHHAHAHA and brushes off anything he doesn't understand.

I joined his server once and supposedly he was afk because he was having love. There was a girl there that apparently was the one doing it with him.

He'll learn once his kid gets forgeted up with something

I joined his server once and supposedly he was afk because he was having love. There was a girl there that apparently was the one doing it with him.

this explains a lot

chatlogs?

Unless he recorded it on a stream like InternetAristocrat, I don't buy it.

this explains a lot

chatlogs?
It was over a year ago and I never bothered to screencap

Lol this thread

Goth is one of those people isn't he?