Re: Kitty0706 is dead

Author Topic: Re: Kitty0706 is dead  (Read 24305 times)

i feel really bad for his kid now
Don't you worry, the kid will get all the weed he needs to stay healthy

Don't you worry, the kid will get all the weed he needs to stay healthy
It will be smuggled in the pages of a bible

I mean, sure, I'm a Christian, but I don't believe in natural oils and stuff to help me through sickness, I would pray of course, but I also know that the stuff doctors use actually work instead of smoking some weed or rubbing some oils on my body to cure my sickness.

off topic but didint you guys support each other in the new years party?

On topic
Didint bother looking at 7 pages of bullstuff drama, but is she confirmed DEAD or ALIVE?

On topic
Didint bother looking at 7 pages of bullstuff drama, but is she confirmed DEAD or ALIVE?
He's dead, Jim.

Me calling the doctors in the situation idiots from the beginning was an opinion. Why are you having a hard time understanding this?
how about you loving treat cancer then if it's THAT easy

Where the hell is Badspot?

On topic
kitty is a guy

I mean, sure, I'm a Christian, but I don't believe in natural oils and stuff to help me through sickness, I would pray of course, but I also know that the stuff doctors use actually work instead of smoking some weed or rubbing some oils on my body to cure my sickness.

All of this. If I ever would get sick, a doctor would be the way to go if I couldn't handle it by myself.