Author Topic: ReShade + Blockland  (Read 43591 times)

let me guess,i shove reshade.fx's into the shaders folder and all that other stuff and it works?

No, the root of the Blockland folder. It's not a shader, it's a replacement for the version of OpenGL that Blockland uses.

i wouldn't say "replacement for the version of OpenGL blockland uses" because that implies ReShade is nothing more than an updated opengl but what it actually does is just wrap opengl with some additional code that adds fancy improvements. like export hooking i guess you could say. its like dll injection without the injector (you could theoretically replace opengl32.dll with blhack for example and have it load just fine, except everything would break because muh opengl)

It is essentially a replacement for the version of OpenGL that Blockland uses. Specifically, what I mean is that it effectively replaces the "opengl32" library loaded by Blockland. Of course, it, by itself, loads the original as normal, but it's still essentially a replacement.

No, the root of the Blockland folder. It's not a shader, it's a replacement for the version of OpenGL that Blockland uses.
alright,but still,whats with this MSCVP110.dll is missing error?

I'm just going to assume I'll have no luck getting this working under Wine, installer even fails lol.

I'm just going to assume I'll have no luck getting this working under Wine, installer even fails lol.

Assuming you can get it into the DLL search path of Wine it should work fine, unless ReShade itself fails to find OpenGL after that.

alright,but still,whats with this MSCVP110.dll is missing error?
you're going to have to install the C++ redistributable 2012 package from microsoft

What happenes if you put everything at 1?

Das messed up
EDIT:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 04:54:34 PM by DrHitius »

It was acting a little funny before, but now I'm not even sure anymore

Someone make Gamemode_LSD

Make it so the gray man randomly spawns and a build is randomly loaded whenever you touch the side of a brick.

you're going to have to install the C++ redistributable 2012 package from microsoft
Getting the same problem, but C++ redist 2012 IS installed. And yes, I did try repairing it just now.
I tried downloading an msvcp110.dll and putting it into the Blockland directory, but then the error stops happening and BL simply stops working.

My graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce 430 with updated drivers (I checked a minute ago). According to Wikipedia NVIDIA GeForce 400 series drivers support OpenGL 4.3.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:24:45 PM by Brixmon »

... how do you make it work

will a Nvidia Geforce 730GT be able to run reshade at 20 fps or more?

i don't care if it's 10 or less

i will make gr8 screenshots if i will be able to