(UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs

Author Topic: (UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs  (Read 52830 times)

I'd love to hear tips on improving the characters.
you could tell him how to improve.
I've seen your glorious work
there's way too much detail, and some really sloppy geometry

Give us Team Fortress 2 and ill give you all the  :cookie:'s You want

I'd love to hear tips on improving the characters.
There should be boobs

these are a buggy mess sometimes

I love these playertypes, but I have a few problems when I have them enabled: 1. Whenever I crouch I can't use any items. 2. Whenever I crouch it plays the equip animation. Please fix this!

VERY great addon! I really love all of the details, and use them on my game. Problem is, alllll kindsa crap goes wrong when I use crouching with default playertype m8. Like weapon switching while crouched, or painting. Lots of things glitch out. Please fix, still great mod though.

I love these playertypes, but I have a few problems when I have them enabled: 1. Whenever I crouch I can't use any items. 2. Whenever I crouch it plays the equip animation. Please fix this!
Problem is, alllll kindsa crap goes wrong when I use crouching with default playertype m8. Like weapon switching while crouched, or painting. Please fix, still great mod though.
Those two problems won't happen to you if you will use the new shooters I added which could crouch instead of run.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:11:26 AM by BlockAlpha »

Those two problems won't happen to you if you will use the new shooters I added which could crouch instead of run.
did you update all of them with this then?

also it seems that a lot of people end up crashing when someone changes to one of these datablocks. and i've got no idea why.

Never have 2 add-ons synergised this well.

did you update all of them with this then?
Nope.
Only characters which have this text:
Download this shooter with crouching ability instead of running:
also it seems that a lot of people end up crashing when someone changes to one of these datablocks. and i've got no idea why.
I need some smart guy which could figure out why it happens.. Because I lame in scripting.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:06:53 AM by BlockAlpha »

Make Aiden pearce and ill give you 500000 cookies

Cookie safe guards -->  :cookieMonster:   :cookieMonster:
Cookie safe --->  _____________________________ ____
                          | :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:      |
                          |     :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  |                                                 
                          |  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:     |                                             
                          |   :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  |
                          ----------------------------------------------                                                     

Make Aiden pearce and ill give you 500000 cookies

Cookie safe guards -->  :cookieMonster:   :cookieMonster:
Cookie safe --->  _____________________________ ____
                          | :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:      |
                          |     :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  |                                                 
                          |  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:     |                                             
                          |   :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  |
                          ----------------------------------------------                                                     
jesus loving christ are you not aware that modeling and scripting can take forever
stop pushing people around to do things for you, if you want aiden pearce make it yourself, don't get someone to do it for you
and stop with this cookie stuff it's annoying

Nope.
Only characters which have this text:
Download this shooter with crouching ability instead of running:
well that doesn't help people who want to use the other playertypes man :^(

well that doesn't help people who want to use the other playertypes man :^(
Ok, I'll make them with the crouching ability for you maybe next week..
Make Aiden pearce                       
Could be cool, when I'll have time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:05:03 AM by BlockAlpha »