(UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs

Author Topic: (UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs  (Read 52824 times)

Could you add updater support, I'm getting tired of returning to the thread and having to individually download every one.

Can you make a zip of all of the playertypes?

Download all the crouching version pack here
I've already done that,(see FP)
Too cool, Thanks! now i am waiting to see the customizable playertype, please, release it!!!
Still there's a lot of bugs that I'm not shure how to fix them..
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 06:00:30 PM by BlockAlpha »

LOL Ncr Riot Armor Fallout Newvegas Lonesome road :)

Can it be something like Player_(Playertype)? Because it seems strange to have it Bot_(Playertype).

Can it be something like Player_(Playertype)? Because it seems strange to have it Bot_(Playertype).
also, bots bug the game, buttloving it's animations, resulting in a client crash

I think next you should make western style players, like bandits, cowboys, etc.

I think next you should make western style players, like bandits, cowboys, etc.
OOOH! Yes!

Not sure if it's a bug you've encountered before but when my friend tried to join with any one of these enabled he got an error message and couldn't connect, I dont remember the exact message though but it'd suck to use these for a TDM only for people auto downloading to get booted out.

Has ANYONE got this to work? This does not work at all when i install. If you know how to get it to work please help

This looks amazing! I appreciate that you still use my mods. I have not used it yet, but this looks like incredible animation.
Good Job!