Author Topic: Alternat¡ve - just wow  (Read 20242 times)

It's funny because 3/4 posts that just responed to Alt are Nal, C and Maxxi again

It's funny because 3/4 posts that just responed to Alt are Nal, C and Maxxi again
THAT DAMN CLIQUE!!!!

I'm not going to seriously reply to these attempts at humor, after all you are just a 12 year old trying to be a part of a community on a game forum. This excuses you from any wrongdoing, you don't know the boundaries after all.

I'm not going to seriously reply to these attempts at humor, after all you are just a 12 year old trying to be a part of a community on a game forum. This excuses you from any wrongdoing, you don't know the boundaries after all.

after all you are just a 12 year old trying to be a part of a community on a game forum.

you're not much better

THAT DAMN CLIQUE!!!!

You guys refuse to admit it, but you always act like a hive mind. Posting and swarming together at the same time.

me and several anons are now watching this thread. youve been warned

You guys refuse to admit it, but you always act like a hive mind. Posting and swarming together at the same time.
because god forbid people with similar opinions are friends.

of course you don't have any so i can't blame you for not knowing

THAT DAMN CLIQUE!!!!
Cute how this is literally the only way you respond to these accusations instead of (wow) actually making a point against it instead of mocking whoever posted it!

you're not much better
Not digging on him cause he is 12. That is the way he described himself. A 12 year old who doesn't know "boundaries" cause he is 12.

so several people calling someone out for them being dumb = clique?
????
Cute how this is literally the only way you respond to these accusations instead of (wow) actually making a point against it instead of mocking whoever posted it!
Not digging on him cause he is 12. That is the way he described himself. A 12 year old who doesn't know "boundaries" cause he is 12.
never said it was because i was 12

Where's the smack down gif. when you need it?

this
I posted this drawing to see what they'd do and looke here

3 posts by them all in under a minute.

this
I posted this drawing to see what they'd do and looke here

3 posts by them all in under a minute.
because its kinda edgy
Where's the smack down gif. when you need it?
Here you go friend!

Hahaha, oh god... don't make me laugh. You? Trying to insult my character and life? Pfhahaha

so several people calling someone out for them being dumb = clique?

No, it's when the same group posts over and over and over and over again simultaneously when it becomes suspicious that this mob mentality starts to show. But of course you wouldn't understand that... that's why mob mentalities work with people like you.

Hahaha, oh god... don't make me laugh. You? Trying to insult my character and life? Pfhahaha

No, it's when the same group posts over and over and over and over again simultaneously when it becomes suspicious that this mob mentality starts to show. But of course you wouldn't understand that... that's why mob mentalities work with people like you.
oh forget off, i know more about cliques than you ever will