Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307232 times)

It's just a larger goal to aim for and save up for. It's not made for everybody to afford. Just like the 10k hats, getting capes, and being top of the leaderboard for anything, they're meant to be worked for.

It's meant completely for people to say 'woh, he has a golden fist. I want that' and no other reason. It's single and only purpose is to look cool and for people to envy the person that has it.
Alright

you know, if crown added randomized cases you have a chance of getting every round that contain a cosmetic like skins for guns, golden fist, etc and sold keys to open them for real money he could make more money from blockland than badspot does selling the actual game
Suggested cosmetic:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301323.0
mother of god i forgot that existed

Suggested cosmetic:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301323.0
Been wanting to add that as a hat for a while but haven't gotten around to it, I'll try to remember.

you know, if crown added randomized cases you have a chance of getting every round that contain a cosmetic like skins for guns, golden fist, etc and sold keys to open them for real money he could make more money from blockland than badspot does selling the actual game
There is not a large enough playerbase for that, and it's pretty scummy.

Been wanting to add that as a hat for a while but haven't gotten around to it, I'll try to remember.
There is not a large enough playerbase for that, and it's pretty scummy.
do it anyways

What's the backstory on the restrict free camera poll? The obvious answer seems no because it feels unnecessary af, but haven't really heard the argument for implementing it.

I just polled it to see what people said about it, I didn't really want it to be honest though. The only real plus side is it would help a little bit with metagaming. Of course someone who is a guard could just tell a prisoner where people are still but it could help a bit.

I won't do it.

For the future of the shop I'm mainly going to be adding pretty pricey items. I want people to be able to save their money for a long time and get a super cool item instead of just having ~5k and getting whatever they want. DragonoidSlayer summed this up pretty well, items like the Golden Fist are just meant for people to be jealous of you, just the fact that you had 30k to blow on re-coloring your hand.

Crowned is 42million
That's a joke hat.
Nobody is meant to get the hat, it's just the one I wear since my name is Crown.

The server died :(
Yeah it got a runtime error, doesn't happen too often so I'm not too worried. Does suck though.

GoldDart - $30,000

Realistic - $50,000
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:50:52 AM by Crøwn »

no crown that face is supposed to be priceless

i would actually buy a jumpsuit color change for <$1,000

I kinda want a golden sniper rifle reskin.

I kinda want a golden sniper rifle reskin.
worm god and asiimov reskin next please