Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307245 times)

Would have ended much quicker if you weren't so damn picky about what you eat. :c
Not my fault that Canadians actually have a good taste in food ;(

can we write down "say x by 9 or die" is invalid somewhere, apparently this has to be written down or it's just magically ~not a rule~

http://draked.me/rules#jasp-23b
they can't chat before 9

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:02:57 PM by Wesley Williams »

Not my fault that Canadians actually have a good taste in food ;(
that is where you are wrong

Couple issues because I switched hosting providers.

Server crashed while injecting the playerCollision toggle. Also noticed that the map order broke because of Linux. Going to try and fix this stuff, not sure when I'll be able to fix it and get the server back up but hopefully soon.

Take your time Crown, I think everyone can handle some downtime.

Take your time Crown, I think everyone can handle some downtime.
This

Everything seems to be back to normal so anyone is welcome to open the server today.

Also made /map do /maplist so you can see how many rounds are left until the next map vote.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 10:53:43 PM by The_Clockworker »

You may want to update server status image in OP.

You can now talk to admins if you do this in the chat: "@ message". Note that "@message" will not work, there must be a space.

Chat commands can now be called with ! just like / can. The advantage of using ! is you are now limited by how long your chat messages can be instead of how many parameters a functions can have. Example:

Top being if I did /a message
Bottom being !a message.

This works for all commands including PM.

Also replaced the gun that was being used for Shot4Shot with one that does 50 damage, hopefully making Shot4Shot smoother.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:51:34 AM by Crøwn »