Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307220 times)

Wardens have been getting so dry, prisoners have been mass suiciding with a 100% success rate for the past 5 rounds at 8:30 three times, then 9:00, then 9:30.

It's been pretty fun.

i got guardbanned for accidentally killing the warden by activating falling platforms.

i guess you could say...

i pushed his buttons

i got guardbanned for accidentally killing the warden by activating falling platforms.

i guess you could say...

i pushed his buttons
I guess you could say...
you now have a permanent previous offence that can and will taint your reputation punishment wise...

9/24/16 - The day the staff argued about food for 80 minutes.

Never forget.

Would have ended much quicker if you weren't so damn picky about what you eat. :c

Mods+ can now type /replayDeath <target> to view the last few seconds of movement/weapon usage of player before their death.

Mods+ can now type /replayDeath <target> to view the last few seconds of movement/weapon usage of player before their death.
Nice.

Would have ended much quicker if you weren't so damn picky about what you eat. :c

Prob would've ended earlier if I wasn't vegetarian either.

Didn't end up keeping this.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:29:21 AM by Crøwn »

Sorry for everyone that got kicked out, changed the server's key to change its name to just Jailbreak. Dunno if I'm gonna keep it like this but we'll see.
Honestly, I would of kept it "Crown's Jailbreak" but thats just me.

tbh there should be a rule about prisoners pushing buttons or switching levers, such as the doors in desert that no guard likes because the prisoners close it on their faces
like i was able to get away with repeatedly turning off grass growing by pushing the off button whenever the warden turned it on
also there have been several instances where i trapped a guard in a door and knifed him, and there was nothin he could do about it