Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307219 times)

Hopefully the upcoming warden would be exempt? That would suck to queue for 7 rounds just to be forced out.

What about having it be like /rtv so Prisoners can call it any time? Then the "free round" could be in between any two rounds, not just at the start after a map vote?

HOLY stuff DO IT I LOVE YOU CROWN

Hopefully the upcoming warden would be exempt? That would suck to queue for 7 rounds just to be forced out.

What about having it be like /rtv so Prisoners can call it any time? Then the "free round" could be in between any two rounds, not just at the start after a map vote?
include this and you're golden

This is a wonderful idea. Rotating guards will make things different and new guards can gain experience instead of waiting forever (and possibly get reports of people saying "when can i be a guard?")

Realistic face on the crab buff as guard.

Attempting to metagame with staff

Would i be allowed to mess with the boats so i can find whats causing the clip-thru to happen?

Would i be allowed to mess with the boats so i can find whats causing the clip-thru to happen?
it's the player collision being disabled that makes you clip through

though it should be made so it dismounts you right before you're attempted to be teleported to an lr

It's supposed to be constant and smoother but emitters like to flicker when you record them

Attempting to metagame with staff

I love those perfect timing moments haha

I love those perfect timing moments haha
Like that one time when a warden said "Wow, I'm surprised I haven't been killed yet." And got sprayed with bullets at that moment.

Like that one time when a warden said "Wow, I'm surprised I haven't been killed yet." And got sprayed with bullets at that moment.
iirc he said "this is a surprisingly well behaved warday". Funny as hell moment.

Crown, I think the /scrambleteams is broken.
2 people are able to instantly trigger it round after round of it already having occured.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:12:53 PM by warlord »

ok so motortruck is literally doing give or take with the prize being death every time, he did this two rounds in a row. this is a deathrolling loophole that needs to be tied