Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307257 times)

ok so motortruck is literally doing give or take with the prize being death every time, he did this two rounds in a row. this is a deathrolling loophole that needs to be tied

Maybe put give or take in the terms? It was there once, I don't recall why it was removed though. Maybe by putting it in you could specify the way the game is played which would include something like "You cannot use death as a prize for more than 1/4 of the session" or something. But Motortruck shouldn't have been able to kill more than 1/4 of living prisoners anyway, since it's luck (not sure if that was a problem just bringing it up since it seemed like he killed a lot of prisoners with this)

Personally I just don't like death in give or take because it then feels somewhat like an opinionated game because it is a person's personal opinion who to kill. Give or take itself feels like it is a game that is both luck-based and opinionated, and we should try to see how to treat it as such.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:59:57 PM by The_Clockworker »

give or take is a stuff game whether or not it's """opinionated""" or deathrolling and is a red flag that the warden is loving garbage and should be lynched.

Addon dump link? please.  :panda:

most of the bricks are here but i'm fairly certain it hasn't been updated in a bit
the events are mainly just advanced vce and holos afaik
though the prints and stuff would be nice to have

Is /lr sit valid? I've always thought it wasn't, but apparently Razer said Crown said it was valid. I thought it wasn't valid under that some people have it bound, and that gives them an unfair advantage AND sorta breaks http://draked.me/rules#jasp-26
If you say something like /sit instead of just 'sit', then I believe it's valid. If you do not give the way to 'sit' then it is invalid.

There should be an incentive to riot over LRs. Because as it stands, most failed riots are like this: *2 guys get out with butterfly knives/rush armory* *They get guard weapons and fire at the guards.* *Both of them die right next to prisoners dropping all the weapons.* *Pris ignore the weapons to get a last request.*

new favorite trick for gefangnis: changing from towers to falling tiles while a guard is standing on top of it

new favorite trick for gefangnis: changing from towers to falling tiles while a guard is standing on top of it

omfg i watched Caden do that yesterday lol

da new logos, i got rid of the ugly font/gradient but i'm still a bit iffy about a few parts
criticism appriciated
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:15:22 AM by Renekar »

criticism appriciated
whats that, this logo looks 100% better than the other one

Looks good Renekar!

In other news I'm going to scrap my new map layout and instead start work on Annoying Orange Tower

I like it, nice work Renekar.

Looks good Renekar!

In other news I'm going to scrap my new map layout and instead start work on Annoying Orange Tower
Amazing.

We should have a Make America Great Again hat for all