Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307555 times)

I wish this game had some sort of afterlife area or something for dead players to do.
there was a DM afterwards for a bit

y'all wanna put the server up or na

lol @ sevi claiming that him occasionally checking armory isn't camping
he stayed in the armory
until the end of the round
watching the vents

lol @ sevi claiming that him occasionally checking armory isn't camping
he stayed in the armory
until the end of the round
watching the vents
this server has some of the most biased above-the-rules staff i have ever seen its really bad, and every time i try to bring it up i get muted.

this server has some of the most biased above-the-rules staff i have ever seen its really bad, and every time i try to bring it up i get muted.
Mad because you got demoted :cookieMonster:.

Mad because you got demoted :cookieMonster:.
that was over 2-3 months ago lmao

I've changed the valid hosting times since we've gained a decent amount of new staff members in the last month or two.
12:00PM -> 12:00AM EST the server is "openable" this doesn't mean it will automatically close at mightnight, just can't be opened past then.

Kind of wanted to actually address this past my snarky comment. The reason moderators might appear above the rules is because they're not really intentionally breaking the rules. Some moderators don't understand the scope of the rules yet and aren't fully able to enforce them because they just need practice. There are a lot of situations that can arise while moderating that need on the spot decisions and specific adaptations of the rules. Not all of the staff are capable of doing this yet.

It isn't the goal of the staff to punish just because someone breaks the rules, it's first to educate the player and then if they break the rules on purpose they can be punished. I want people to enjoy playing, this server is complicated at first and just because you don't understand all the rules doesn't mean you should be banned. If someone is punishing people just for breaking the rules they should be reported to a super admin so we can help the staff member out. I do see where you're coming from with mods being above the rules, but it's with good intent.

there was a DM afterwards for a bit
I removed the afterlife deathmatch because I prefer people spectating to being in their own worlds. It's more fun if everyone is watching the last Prisoner do their last request, it's better if something hilarious happens and everyone is watching. I get that it's boring while you're dead, trust me. I'd just tab out and go on Imgur or Facebook or something while you're dead, a ding sound plays at the beginning of the next round so you know when to tab in.

I'd just tab out and go on Imgur or Facebook or something while you're dead, a ding sound plays at the beginning of the next round so you know when to tab in.
was the ding thing already a thing, or did you just add it? i don't think i ever hear it

was the ding thing already a thing, or did you just add it? i don't think i ever hear it
Yeah, what? There's a ding?

can i get a clarification on what "disobeying" or "rebelling" means in terms of games
for instance in fruit roulette, if someone didn't say anything when their name was rolled, would that count as rebelling or just not playing the game

i ask this because i've seen tons of wardens now say that 24a doesn't apply for the game, like the example above, just because they were """rebelling"""

Some moderators don't understand the scope of the rules yet and aren't fully able to enforce them because they just need practice.
It's kinda ironic that I was demoted because I "didn't know the rules" when I am correcting your mods on what and what not to do.

can i get a clarification on what "disobeying" or "rebelling" means in terms of games
for instance in fruit roulette, if someone didn't say anything when their name was rolled, would that count as rebelling or just not playing the game

i ask this because i've seen tons of wardens now say that 24a doesn't apply for the game, like the example above, just because they were """rebelling"""
The way I apply it is if you are playing a game, a warden asking a question within it is like giving an order. If you don't say anything, it is the equivalent of disobeying an order.

Also, intentional means that it could have been prevented with better game setup, meaning prisoners loving up does not apply. If you decide to not kill someone just because you've exceeded a certain set amount of deaths, it is unfair to the prisoners who have already died.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 03:53:33 AM by Dannu »

Can we get someone to open the server?