Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307612 times)

It's kinda ironic that I was demoted because I "didn't know the rules" when I am correcting your mods on what and what not to do.
You don't correct anyone, you bitch and moan over new mods not understanding something and act smug here on the forums so you look good. You're a bad example to follow regardless, like you said you were already demoted for not knowing the rules. I'd bet you've had plenty of time to look over those dandy rules since then, unlike new mods who are still learning the ropes, and even with all that time to learn the rules you still spam the chat and harass other players and send stupid stuff to staff on the server and then defend those actions with "oh these other mods were doing it too and let me so it's fine!" You're a loving hypocrite and have no right to criticize any of the staff.

okay, i get that the mods are expected to get more acquainted with being a mod on a harsh server, and that the staff endures a lot of stuff flying at their faces, but this one is just out of hand. Go ahead and call me a hypocrite for calling out one of the mods of a server i regularly play, and don't want to be staff because of the stuff the other mods go through
backstory: gentle spy used to be a relatively cool dude, but when he started frequenting jailbreak he turned into a rooster. He has been a mod for several months(?) by now and he still constantly bends the rules in his favor, and has on a few times explicitly stated his "goal for the game" was to make x prisoner win, and that he "wouldn't be using favoritism" but then proceeds to choose games that he knows x prisoner is good at
don't have a picture of that but i got so pissed about these ones that i decided to go ahead and take pics of the chat

first one, being a lazy moderator
donald Annoying Orange itemplanted a guy who shoots at a couple guards then dies

the mods don't notice, which is fine at the time because nobody even said anything right then
however quickly after, meteorites got the lr, and he won---but afterwards donald Annoying Orange killed him a second later, for no reason whatsoever

considering it was clear as day what took place, i assumed that it would be taken care of, and also confused clockworker who joined at the time, sorry about that clock
also around this time people started piping up about how Annoying Orange itemplanted
got pissed and asked why the hell nothing had happened in the whole minute after the situation had time to settle in, which gentle responded,

now i don't know how long it takes you to type a command for you, but i know anyone could obviously see what's going on in a second, even if they weren't looking at the situation firsthand (which i'm fairly certain he was, because he was alive and a guard)
viso took care of it shortly after but the fact that gen appears to have lied stands out to me, as he could've just said "i'm busy" or whatever

case b, gen exploiting and bullstuffting, as well as not knowing how to play the game
the round directly after what was mentioned previously, he was warden, and he chose his first game to be balls or no balls

but then he starts to say something confusing that isn't how the game even could work, and a lot of people just roll with it

not only is gen using a bullpup, which shoots quickly and really lethally, but he also is shooting directly above where the prisoners are grouped up
literally every single person who jumped up died, except for velor and another dude
he claims he "knew" about the fact he killed all of the ten or so people except for two, and admitted it

and being a mod, one would expect him to just go about and res the other 4 people who shouldn't have died, right? no, he just pulls an excuse out of his ass and moves about his merrily way

(at this point he should've ressed them regardless of this, he chose not to)

lastly he's an awful example, acting like a richard
back when guards didn't get their guns back after they toss guns in guntoss he used to exploit this absence, by just running to the pistol or armory as soon as his opponent loses their gun
keep in mind gen is actually damn good at reading comprehension and gets the lr over 50% of the time he's a prisoner

he did this every loving time he had an lr to do, just bullstuffting the system because he needs his special cape or whatever

i'm sure i can find much more stuff on him if i take a picture every time he acts like a forgethead but this is a good summary
though i'm also sure that if you ask around the majority of people will respond that he's a terrible example and awful moderator

tl;dr gentle spy should either change his attitude or be demodded
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 07:33:35 PM by Drydess »

To everyone who wasn't rioting while i was warden today: im sorry, i though everyone was rioting, i dont really deserve being warden

-mega snip-
Jesus christ did all this just happen today? Did gentle even say anything about this or is he just ignoring it? Honestly I haven't really paid much attention to his behavior on the server since I never witnessed him intentionally doing stupid stuff, but this is just ridiculous. I want to assume that maybe he just wasn't watching what was going on which then took longer to figure out what happened but, but that "balls or no balls" stuff is inexcusable. I'll defend newer mods but Gentle became a mod literally the next review session after me if I remember correctly, there's no reason he should be taking so long with responding to issues or doing stupid stuff as warden. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

As for the balls or no balls thing I gave him a pretty serious warning. He didn't really have much past history at all and he was a mod so I went easy on him, but he assured me he wouldn't make a dumb mistake like that again, and that he realized his mistakes. As for the President Donald Annoying Orange thing I don't know what preceded that so I can't really give an opinion on that.

I also noticed that gentle became a major richard after he became moderator.

Imo he's not ready yet

Mods should unblock the office entrances on Gefangnis...

Mods should unblock the office entrances on Gefangnis...
I'm not even really sure why they're blocked off to begin with but mods aren't able to edit the map, let alone leave the minigame.

Gefangnis had the administration wing blocked because it made it too easy for prisoners to get into the armory. I'd be willing to host it with the section opened up just to see how it plays out, but that's why it's been blocked.

Gefangnis had the administration wing blocked because it made it too easy for prisoners to get into the armory. I'd be willing to host it with the section opened up just to see how it plays out, but that's why it's been blocked.
You turn the entire wall into windows, could make it easier for guards to have a heads up

You turn the entire wall into windows, could make it easier for guards to have a heads up
I agree, considered the same.

My question is why the hell is Ranma a guard, let alone a moderator? He used baton on a stack to get one person multiple times, even after people reminded him of the rules. Gentle Spy also witnessed and did nothing. Admins seem to bend the rules to their favor on this server a lot.

My question is why the hell is Ranma a guard, let alone a moderator? He used baton on a stack to get one person multiple times, even after people reminded him of the rules. Gentle Spy also witnessed and did nothing. Admins seem to bend the rules to their favor on this server a lot.
situations taken out of context: the post
I don't know why you're wording this to make it seem like you weren't involved when you were the one walking in and out of the line and through other people and what would've taken 10 seconds to take care of took like a minute and 30 because either you or me were lagging. Gentle was also the one that died from that and was immediately res'd anyways. And after all that I did decide to just make everyone spread out so I could finally kill you without more altercations like they were suggesting.