Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307468 times)

No, the warden can't force the guard to die. This includes setting the reward for give or take to choosing a guard to die. Who did this?
traingamer or something like that, that's what i thought

who was the guy who got banned for slaughtering the entire prisoners team when they were warden
and who was the other one who killed the last prisoner because they "hated them"

Checking http://draked.me/bans I think the warden that RMDed was Danger2k and samuel7980 appears to be the guard that killed the last prisoner because they had a grudge.

speaking of crossfire is it excusable that a rebelling prisoner jumps behind a group of prisoners and you end up shooting them as a result

Checking http://draked.me/bans I think the warden that RMDed was Danger2k and samuel7980 appears to be the guard that killed the last prisoner because they had a grudge.
thanks

speaking of crossfire is it excusable that a rebelling prisoner jumps behind a group of prisoners and you end up shooting them as a result
Guards should be as careful as possible but that's alright if it happens. Just please report the crossfire accident if you're the guard so the prisoner may quickly get revived.

Guards should be as careful as possible but that's alright if it happens. Just please report the crossfire accident if you're the guard so the prisoner may quickly get revived.

You can't give guards that kind of answer, they are all idiots already, just say no they are going to do it anyway.

How about a giant version of Battleship?
I'll consider Battleship for the Game Room but I don't think a giant version would work out well.

Some early shots of Manoyama Academy:

make wardens do full words

how I am supposed to know what fr lr means? ar?

next time i'll warden up, say "mags. nobody will understand it, I will shot everybody because they are supposed to know what mags is.

this server's a player leech

The map looks awesome Ostinyo.

Make a better server and steal the players then, people choose to play it. I don't force them.

next time i'll warden up, say "mags. nobody will understand it, I will shot everybody because they are supposed to know what mags is.
Wardens aren't supposed to shorten words like that, they should be spelling them out fully. Try reporting it next time, sorry that happened.

read the rules. if it's in the terms its expected to be common knowledge. mags isn't so you would be wardenbanned.

read the rules. if it's in the terms its expected to be common knowledge. mags isn't so you would be wardenbanned.
This.

Players and especially wardens are supposed to read and understand the rules and terms.

A player should have read temrs and know overused terms lime ar and lr fr

Warden should not use shortened terms that are not defined in the terms.

A player should have read temrs and know overused terms lime ar and lr fr
Typing from a phone, are we?