Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307521 times)

My question is why the hell is Ranma a guard, let alone a moderator? He used baton on a stack to get one person multiple times, even after people reminded him of the rules. Gentle Spy also witnessed and did nothing. Admins seem to bend the rules to their favor on this server a lot.
I mean, crossfire can happen a lot. Nobody's accuracy is perfect. You said Gentle didn't do anything. Did Ramna? If not, then there is an issue, but if the problem was solved in the long term, I don't see the need to accuse any mods.

Yeah, mods make plenty of mistakes over a period of time but this was very inexcusable. But I mean he apologized and realized his mistake so he deserves another chance tbh.

I mean, crossfire can happen a lot. Nobody's accuracy is perfect. You said Gentle didn't do anything. Did Ramna? If not, then there is an issue, but if the problem was solved in the long term, I don't see the need to accuse any mods.
If by "crossfire" you mean "firing into a stack" which is clearly against the rules then yes crossfire happened

If by "crossfire" you mean "firing into a stack" which is clearly against the rules then yes crossfire happened

Judging by your past history, http://draked.me/bans.php?search=Alt&searchby=Name , I'd say you would be *this* close to a perma if you did something bad again. You have absolutely no right to speak as a superior figure and act like you know the rules much better than others, when, in truth, you have broken the rules a massive amount of times. While a serious and mature report is helpful from just about anyone, a snooty and sarcastic report isn't. You are just likely to be taken less seriously and are digging a grave for yourself

If you care this much about the rules you should stop breaking them and act like a mature person when reporting something.

Judging by your past history, http://draked.me/bans.php?search=Alt&searchby=Name , I'd say you would be *this* close to a perma if you did something bad again. You have absolutely no right to speak as a superior figure and act like you know the rules much better than others, when, in truth, you have broken the rules a massive amount of times. While a serious and mature report is helpful from just about anyone, a snooty and sarcastic report isn't. You are just likely to be taken less seriously and are digging a grave for yourself

If you care this much about the rules you should stop breaking them and act like a mature person when reporting something.

adding on to what clock said, baiting guards to fire into stacks in order to false flag on here while leaving out the fact that you were involved as well for whatever reason along with other important details doesn't make your case look any better.

this server has some of the most biased above-the-rules staff i have ever seen its really bad, and every time i try to bring it up i get muted.

gentle spy used to be a relatively cool dude, but when he started frequenting jailbreak he turned into a rooster. He has been a mod for several months(?) by now and he still constantly bends the rules in his favor,
I also noticed that gentle became a major richard after he became moderator.

Imo he's not ready yet

Huh would you look at that, Gentle Spy really is the only mod I ever have a problem is mainly because he is a prick. Granted I am a prick too, but I got demoted, he is still a staff member.

What you are trying (and failing) to say is that since I broke a lot of rules before, other people are able to? What? Is this a Bizarro world? I don't understand what's going on.

What you are trying (and failing) to say is that since I broke a lot of rules before, other people are able to? What? Is this a Bizarro world? I don't understand what's going on.
He's saying that, like you've just proven yet again, you're incapable of discussing something maturely without interjecting a smart ass response that accomplishes nothing but making an ass out of yourself.

If anyone has suggestions for interesting & unique map games I'll take them.

If anyone has suggestions for interesting & unique map games I'll take them.
How about a giant version of Battleship?

is it even legal to set the reward for give/take to choose a guard to die
i thought you couldn't willingly, as a warden, sentence one of your guards to death
How about a giant version of Battleship?
this would actually be sick if it was somehow managed
pinball would also be cool

is it even legal to set the reward for give/take to choose a guard to die
i thought you couldn't willingly, as a warden, sentence one of your guards to death

6. Guards must obey the Warden at all times unless doing so may result in their death.

No, the warden can't force the guard to die. This includes setting the reward for give or take to choosing a guard to die. Who did this?

I'll specify it better in the rules under the team killing section.