Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307390 times)

afk freeze is the worst stuff ever, please don't allow it any longer

Not sure this should be happening

How did that happen?

Well I mean I coded it so it shouldn't appear on other servers so unless you changed the code I'm unsure what happened.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:35:17 AM by Crøwn »

How did that happen?
Niblic says:

there is absolutely nothing wrong with the server and it is coding master piece and all the maps are build master piece

if u witness any such "glitches" or "errors" while playing the server u r experiencing a hallucination of d mind and u shud
go see a doctor immediatley
Niblic explain yourself m8

Niblic explain yourself m8
if u witness any such "glitches" or "errors" while playing the server u r experiencing a hallucination of d mind and u shud
go see a doctor immediatley

How did that happen?

Well I mean I coded it so it shouldn't appear on other servers so unless you changed the code I'm unsure what happened.
the server shut down, not sure if its because it was in the middle of a round or something, but it was on my screen during Xalos' deathrun and that freebuild server.

The other thing was way too intrusive for a Jailbreak.

Also I fixed the F2 menu's team count on the sides being down instead of sideways.

The other thing was way too intrusive for a Jailbreak.

Also I fixed the F2 menu's team count on the sides being down instead of sideways.

Cool stuff

imo the ''waiting 12 hours to be a guard'' is BS
it should be like 6 hours

it's 12 hours to make sure you understand the game and the jargon used

me personally, i'd like to see it tripled

but that's probably just me

Personally I think it should be atleast 20

imo the ''waiting 12 hours to be a guard'' is BS
it should be like 6 hours
I disagree. I didn't set it to 12 hours expecting someone to sit there and play for 12 hours straight I did it because I want someone who has played the server for more than a couple days to join the guard team. Most people can't jump right into guards and it definitely helps weave out some of the nooby guards. If you really like playing the server 12 hours will go by fast enough, tons of people have many more than that already.

I had it at 20 before.

I had it at 20 before.
I thought it was at 5? Either way it does help new prisoners learn how to play as a guard, learn how the warden works and different games the warden can play.