Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307652 times)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:23:24 PM by Crøwn »

Rules
Go to http://draked.me/rules for the rules.

Staff: Recommended Disciplinary Actions
Below is a list of suggested responses to common server offenses. It should be noted that these are merely suggestions and you should adjust them as you see fit. Remember, you should prioritize teaching people over banning them!

Warnings should always be done by both verbally warning them and using the /warn command.
You are also allowed to increase ban times depending on how many POs (viewable with /po command) they have.

Minor Offenses
(Bans should not exceed 12 hours)
Accidental freekill: Warn > Ban if warnings aren't working.
Accidental mass freekill: Warn > Guard-ban for up to 10 rounds if warnings aren't working.
Teamkilling outside of Warden's game: Warn > Ban if warnings aren't working
Spamming: Warn > Mute for up to 10 minutes > Ban if warnings/mutes aren't working
Toxic behavior/excessive disrespect: Warn > Mute for up to 10 minutes if they don't stop > Ban if warnings/mutes aren't working.
Spamming buttons: Warn > Kick > Ban if warnings aren't working.
Armory camping for no reason:  Warn > Slay if they don't comply.
Gunplanting: Warn > Guard-ban for up to 10 rounds if warnings aren't working
Circumventing AFK detection: Forcibly switch to spectator.
Killing excessive amount of prisoners unfairly (see Rule 24): Warn > Warden-ban for up to 10 rounds if it becomes a persistent problem.
Taking too long to let prisoners out of cells. (see Rule 28): Warn > Warden-ban for up to 10 rounds if it becomes a persistent problem.
Breaking Rule 27: Warn > Warden-ban for up to 10 rounds if it becomes a persistent problem.
Favoritism: Warn > Warden-ban if it becomes a persistent problem.
Guards disobeying the Warden: Warn > Guard-ban for up to 10 rounds if warnings aren't working.
Intentional freeday outside of first round: Warn > Guard-ban for up to 10 rounds if warnings aren't working.
Interrupting an LR: Slay > Guard-ban for up to 10 rounds if they do it again.
Shooting when not designated shooter: Warn > Slay > Guard-ban for up to 10 rounds if warnings aren't working.
Intentionally delaying round: Warn > Slay if they don't comply.
Miscellaneous offenses: Warn > Ban if warnings aren't working
Major Offenses
(Bans have no limit unless stated otherwise. Offenses marked with (O) require permission from an Owner.)
Intentional freekill: Ban for up to 1 day > Ban for longer if it becomes persistent.                                                                               
Intentional mass freekill: Ban for up to 1 week > Permaban with permission from an Owner.
Excessive minor offenses (O): Permaban.
DDoS threats: Permaban.
Ban evade: Ban > Permaban if they do it again.
Hacking (O): Permaban
Attempting to crash server: Permaban. Notify an Owner of the attempt.
Advertising other servers: Mute > Ban if they continue doing it
Linking to screamers/viruses/illegal stuff: Permaban.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:48:23 PM by Niblic² »

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:57:28 AM by Hawt »

yea this is a rly cool server that i would play

i bet the people that made it r cool too

Hope you guys enjoy the build, especially the part that i made!!! (all of it!!!)
wtf who is niblic

YESYESYESYES
you should build new summer and other maps and make it rotate
also weapon checker seems a tad OP, you should add some limits to it
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 12:21:58 PM by -Setro- »

YESYESYESYES
you should build new summer and other maps and make it rotate
also weapon checker seems a tad OP, you should add some limits to it

i'm gonna build some more maps and maybe start accepting map submissions once people get accustomed to how the game is played

also it's not really that OP considering you can buy a cheap buff to hide your knife