Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306409 times)

jb_tezuni wouldn't even work

someone tried to make a jb_tezuni iirc but they couldn't host because it kept crashingedited so crown can post
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:51:02 PM by Im_Gay.avi »

Vote on this poll to help determine how double jumping should be implemented!

remember to vote for the correct answer!!!

vote for the wrong answer and you'll die...

Please make a system to check who was last in a lr/fr game.

You can't rely on moderators.

This is tons of work and may not even be accurate if it was done. Instead of telling us that you can't rely on moderators, can you report who? Making autosystems only make things worse.

Also note that client-lag is different for everyone, the warden may see the players slightly different than a moderator - if it is a big difference then yes the moderator should solve the problem.

FR/LR is probably one of the hardest things to keep track of when it's nearly a tie.

This is why this rule was amended

Quote from: Rules
First Reaction (FR) / Last Reaction (LR)
In a game of FR/LR, the Warden says either "fr" or "lr" followed by a command. The first/last person to do the following command is killed. The Warden is automatically the Designated Shooter of FR/LR unless they designate somebody else. You may not play FR/LR with more than 10 Prisoners.

i'm gonna bump this thread because the official forums does not have a place to report players or admins.
this is about gentle spy (49235) and his unjust warning given to me for "Not obeying the warden", even though i was protecting a doorway and stopping prisoners as the warden demanded.

the commands he had given, me and the other guard were moving a ball around before the 9:00 marker, but before the prisoners were released we ran to the doors to guard them at about 9:15.

spartan 101 does not notice me defending the stairway up to the armory and begins to call me out, even though i had stopped 1 prisoner from escaping.
he then goes on to convince gentle spy that i wasn't obeying his orders, even though i was obeying his every single loving word since the game started.
the only line of reasoning i can see is that one prisoner was able to run away from me and dodge my shots, but that's not a rule

then gentle spy issues me this warning.
i tried to resolve it in-game, called the admins through the admin help feature and in normal chat, i got 0 responses from gentle spy about this situation for the entire round and the next.
i wasn't given a chance to explain myself, he never asked for any good evidence, he simply said "reft was disobeying?" and issued the warning.

tl;dr - follow the warden's command like the loving gospel, get a warning for "not obeying". had no chance to appeal it with gentle spy as he had ignored me until he left the game, otherwise avoiding his duty as a moderator.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:46:44 PM by Refticus »

tl;dr - follow the warden's command like the loving gospel, get a warning for "not obeying". had no chance to appeal it with gentle spy as he had ignored me until he left the game, otherwise avoiding his duty as a moderator.
ok so i told you why you got warned, you didn't guard doors when told to by warden. You left your post. I told this to you twice when you asked on the server, and i don't see why you had to "report" me for this. You could have just asked me again.

edit: also when i asked if you were disobeying, i paged up, and yes, you were disobeying. You left the doorway.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:20:44 PM by GentleSpy »

ok so i told you why you got warned, you didn't guard doors when told to by warden. You left your post. I told this to you twice when you asked on the server, and i don't see why you had to "report" me for this. You could have just asked me again.

edit: also when i asked if you were disobeying, i paged up, and yes, you were disobeying. You left the doorway.
i never left the doorway, and i never saw you giving me a response.
i asked you (5) times for a response, but you never gave me one.
i was sitting in the loving doorway since the warden issued the command, i stopped rebelling prisoners.
i did my job, yet i get warned for "not doing it".

"I told this to you twice when you asked on the server" is a huge loving lie as i never saw your comments to me in any of the 5 times i asked.

"edit: also when i asked if you were disobeying, i paged up, and yes, you were disobeying. You left the doorway." i want to reassure you that i never left that loving doorway, i was glued to that thing as if i was nailed on it. the only person who was complaining about this was the warden

i'm reporting this because i believe it was an incredibly hasty decision which only relied on evidence from the pissy warden; which is of course a bad idea for any administrative action.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:12:12 PM by Refticus »

i'm reporting this because i believe it was an incredibly hasty decision which only relied on evidence from the pissy warden; which is of course a bad idea for any administrative action.

This has been known to happen and is indeed a problem. In this case however action taken was limited to a warning (which has no real meaning aside from alerting you/other staff to the issue) so I'm not too concerned. We will take note of this and ensure staff does not simply follow along with wardens' accusations without properly investigating beforehand.

Gentle Spy in particular has stepped down as a moderator.

Gentle Spy in particular has stepped down as a moderator.

So since Crun apparently de-admined himself and Gentle retired I think there is room to promote me to some position higher than Lune