Does anybody even play Alien Swarm anymore?

Author Topic: Does anybody even play Alien Swarm anymore?  (Read 1049 times)

When it came out I never got to play it cause my bad PC, and when I got my good one I forgot about the game entirely and I remembered about it today and was wondering if anyone has it install and wants to play it with me.

Lambda wars is a standalone mod of alien swarm and people play it

Lambda wars is a standalone mod of alien swarm and people play it
Ok but I was asking if anyone wanted to play it

let me see if i can run it

because apparently i can run source games but i can't loving run isaac rebirth stuff on everything forget forget everything what the forget

but i can't loving run isaac rebirth
are you sure your computer is plugged in

Did anyone ever play it?

Many people played it when it first came out.
I remember staying up all night trying to win the final mission with a random group of people. Was so satisfying when we finally got to the dropship lol.
If any of you guys want to play it, I'd be happy to join in if I have the time.

I remember staying up all night trying to win the final mission with a random group of people.
great, now im getting PTSD flashbacks

I think i played it when it first came out for like
a couple weeks

It was a pretty good game, I dunno why I stopped or others stopped playing.  Probably cause I didn't have a solid group of friends to keep playing with that could play all at the same time.

It was a pretty good game, I dunno why I stopped or others stopped playing.  Probably cause I didn't have a solid group of friends to keep playing with that could play all at the same time.

Well it's pretty short for one thing.
And I don't think many people made mods for it initially, so that is also probably why it kinda died.

I really liked alien swarm, played it a looooooot. I tried getting my friends to play it with me but they didn't like it as much as I.

BABY SNATCHERS

I'll re-install it to play a few games. It was a fun little game

maybe because there was only 1 campaign