Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246958 times)

"Call me a realist," Jaakko responds.

Yui puts ten bucks down on Tippy.
"Go team Mjolnir!"

"You know you're going to be missing out on good food, which makes the drink even better."
: I've found that drinks work better on an empty stomach. More of it gets into your system that way.

Walt silently stares for a few moments pondering the thought while he's now leaning on the bar

"What would convince you to come over to the table with us? If I moved the booze over there? Tippy and Morten might just drink everything before you get what you want."

I had a dream last night that Jaakko's fenrir got absolutely forgeted by a single shot from an imperial slug cannon fired from an aircraft.

Was pretty pissed that he'd have to eject.

throwback to my revelation and the fact that it loving happened

Jaakko picks up a menu and pokes around.

"Arkhip, the spirits connoisseur, not exactly what I'd expect,"

"What would convince you to come over to the table with us? If I moved the booze over there? Tippy and Morten might just drink everything before you get what you want."
: Oh, goodie. Can't wait for them to wreck the place.

He looks over at the table everyone's sitting at.
: Yeah, I'm gonna wait for the alcohol to kick in before I go back around those people. Anyone ever tell you about the last time Pansar got us kicked out of a restaurant?

Jaakko picks up a menu and pokes around.
"Arkhip, the spirits connoisseur, not exactly what I'd expect,"
: Hey, at least it gets him to talk. Let me tell you, it's impossible to get more than a few words out of the guy if he hasn't had at least two shots.

"I haven't been informed of that. Is there any large drink you want or like? I still owe you if you had forgotten."

Walt picks up a small drink menu and scrolls down it with his eyes

"Huh. I used to be kinda quiet like him. Started doing more stuff, sports, games. It builds confidence, or at least, in my case it helped me by building confidence," Jaakko replies.

"I haven't been informed of that."
: Well, long story short, he punched the head off a robot bartender, accidentally stabbed Frisk, and got the ten of us banned from an entire Kintharian restaurant chain.

"Is there any large drink you want or like? I still owe you if you had forgotten."
Walt picks up a small drink menu and scrolls down it with his eyes
: I usually just have shots. ...I can't say I've ever ventured into beer territory before. Any reccommendations?

"Huh. I used to be kinda quiet like him. Started doing more stuff, sports, games. It builds confidence, or at least, in my case it helped me by building confidence," Jaakko replies.
: Yeah, how long ago was that? I'm pretty sure he's a lost cause.

"I wouldn't say that," Jaakko replies.

Jaakko turns the menu so that Virvel can see.

"Can you do me a favor? If the waiter comes back before I get back from the restroom, I want this to drink and that there food wise," he asks Virvel.

Jaakko points to a soda and a burger and fries. He thanks Virvel in advance and works his way towards the restroom.

getting wisdom teeth out tomorrow

rip me

: Well, long story short, he punched the head off a robot bartender, accidentally stabbed Frisk, and got the ten of us banned from an entire Kintharian restaurant chain.

"Ten?"

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:08:55 AM by Badger »

"Ten?"
: Echo, Cortex, Recoil, Kommandant, Chopper, Frisk, Skids, Virvel, Pansar, and myself. Of course, there's only us five, now.

: Echo, Cortex, Recoil, Kommandant, Chopper, Frisk, Skids, Virvel, Pansar, and myself. Of course, there's only us five, now.

"I see, We used to have "more" too. They've been replaced by some scrap pilots right now though. I forget who is even part of the original initial members, I know Tippy and Bell were there when I arrived but I can't recall as well the others."  

Walt's expression changes to a stern look

"I feel like Rikard would've liked Sabre."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:18:13 AM by Badger »

"I see, We used to have "more" too. They've been replaced by some scrap pilots right now though. I forget who is even part of the original initial members, I know Tippy and Bell were there when I arrived but I can't recall as well the others."  

Walt's expression changes to a stern look

"I feel like Rikard would've liked Sabre."
: He did. He wanted to meet him. When he found out he'd died, he was quite upset, and when he found out who his replacement was... I'm sure you already know how that went.

"I wouldn't say that," Jaakko replies.

Jaakko turns the menu so that Virvel can see.

"Can you do me a favor? If the waiter comes back before I get back from the restroom, I want this to drink and that there food wise," he asks Virvel.
: Got it.

With Jaakko out of earshot, Virvel turns to Frisk.
: Right, so I brought a few goodies back from the ship.
: Oh yeah? What kind of goodies?
: A handful of medals, a dozen ribbons, an officer's P85, an MP66. I'll give you the whole lot for 20K.
: Twenty thousand? Are you trying to swindle me?
: Hell, I don't know what that crap is worth, I thought guns were supposed to be expensive.

The waitress arrives to take drink orders, and Virvel places Crash's for him.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 11:25:14 AM by Tayasaurus »