Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246168 times)

"Only thing I've had to drink tonight would be water, I wasn't really craving drinks to much."
: Sounds good. Here's the keys.

He tosses you one of the sets of 4x4 keys.

"The TV was showing the raid on Tocatlan. Brought up some bad memories, for all of us I think," Jaakko responds.

He approaches the group at the table and hears the arguing of the Kintharians.
: Is this everyone? This isn't everyone.
: We're still missing Tipsy.

"She took a bus to Valhalla. She wouldn't come back to the bar," Jaakko claims.

He grabs the boxes and secure them the best he can, and works his way toward the 4x4s, not wanting to be interrogated by Kommadant. He prays she turns back up at Valhalla like she said she would, or HiCom would have Jaakko's head.

"Well she's outside at least, and that is where we're all going"

Walt starts for the door, keys in hand

"Well she's outside at least, and that is where we're all going"
Walt starts for the door, keys in hand
"She took a bus to Valhalla. She wouldn't come back to the bar," Jaakko claims.
He grabs the boxes and secure them the best he can, and works his way toward the 4x4s, not wanting to be interrogated by Kommadant. He prays she turns back up at Valhalla like she said she would, or HiCom would have Jaakko's head.
The rest of the group leaves the bar and heads to the trucks. Raiden has stopped fighting among themselves for the time being.
: So, who'd you send with her then?

Jaakko feels sick.

"Nobody. She insisted I not follow her," he insists, "I had no means of getting ahold anybody else either."

He looks at Xiaomei only for a moment, then focuses elsewhere. Her mechanical eye reminding him of when he'd angered Nagato at the Drunken Spider.

He prepares himself to be berated.

Jaakko feels sick.

"Nobody. She insisted I not follow her," he insists, "I had no means of getting ahold anybody else either."

He looks at Xiaomei only for a moment, then focuses elsewhere. Her mechanical eye reminding him of when he'd angered Nagato at the Drunken Spider.

He prepares himself to be berated.
Everyone stares.
: You sent a drunk squadmate back to base- on public transit- by themselves.

Jaakko looks forward without making eye contact with anyone else.

"There is no logical excuse. I cannot justify my actions. She strongly insisted I not follow her. I complied against better judgement. That is all I have to say," he reports mechanically.

Jaakko clenches his teeth and holds a stiff posture, as if at attention.

Everyone stares.
: You sent a drunk squadmate back to base- on public transit- by themselves.
GG GG GG

should have called bell, or ellie

Jaakko looks forward without making eye contact with anyone else.

"There is no logical excuse. I cannot justify my actions. She strongly insisted I not follow her. I complied against better judgement. That is all I have to say," he reports mechanically.

Jaakko clenches his teeth and holds a stiff posture, as if at attention.
Kommandant seems almost surprised to see Jaakko readily admitting responsibility, and isn't sure how to respond.
: Well, let's... hope she gets home in one piece then. And without tearing anyone else to pieces. Because if she gets in trouble, that's on you.

The group splits up and drives back to base, Kommandant keeping his vehicle under control despite being over what most of the world calls the legal limit.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:10:11 AM by Qwepir »

Jaakko states that he understands. The way home he remains rigid in movement. He sweats in his seat, regretting his decision and cursing his own name for making an ass of himself as a commanding officer in front of three squad leaders. He remains silent.

When the truck parks, Jaakko disembarks and heads seeks out the Helian bot and his dogs.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:59:55 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

gus would say hi but hes in a medically induced coma

Walter hands the keys into the motor pool office then heads to the recroom

"I'm going to go and kick my feet back."

Faw's in the rec room, lying down on the couch with his legs propped up on a coffee table. His boots have tracked a bit of dirt on the table but he either doesn't notice or doesn't care. When Walt walks in he turns his head away from the television and directs his attention towards him.

"Hey, what's up. How was your night on the town?"

Jaakko states that he understands. The way home he remains rigid in movement. He sweats in his seat, regretting his decision and cursing his own name for making an ass of himself as a commanding officer in front of three squad leaders. He remains silent.

When the truck parks, Jaakko disembarks and heads seeks out the Helian bot and his dogs.
The bot is standing around while the dogs sniff a spot on the ground.
: Major Kirves.