Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246114 times)

"Oh, whatever."
Yui notes the new face that she didn't even notice before.
"Uh- hi. I'm Yui."

"Huh?" Jaakko remarks.

He looks back.

"Tippy!" he exclaims.
"No time to talk here, lets go to the Cafeteria."

"Yui sure won't take up too much space though."
"So I see." She keeps her eyes on Yui.

Yui notes the new face that she didn't even notice before.
"Uh- hi. I'm Yui."
"Cualli. Engineer."

"You came back! I faced hell for letting you run off alone. I hope you made peace with yourself," he says bitterly.

He realizes his mistake.

"Sorry- I caught everyone's ridicule when I got back without you, for letting you go alone," he apologizes.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 02:58:59 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

"Welcome aboard. What do you specialize in?"
Yui is a little nervous, because Cualli is easily twice her size.

gus is wheeled into the cafeteria on a gurney

Walt continues to eat his food and let them speak a bit while he thinks about the schedule or plans for the day.

gus what the forget happened

"You came back! I faced hell for letting you run off alone. I hope you made peace with yourself," he says bitterly.

He realizes his mistake.

"Sorry- I caught everyone's ridicule when I got back without you, for letting you go alone," he apologizes.
Tippy grunts

"Yeah sorry bout that. Lets just get to the messhall."

"Welcome aboard. What do you specialize in?"
Yui is a little nervous, because Cualli is easily twice her size.
"Aircraft, mainly; but I can do work on ground vehicles as well."

If Cualli picked up on Yui's nervousness, she shows no sign of it.

"It was my own fault to let you go alone, but considering you're here now and okay. Well I don't suppose I regret it,"

He hobbles along and feels his face with his free hand. It's scruffy now.

Walt breaks out of his train of thought and looks up

"oh shoot, I'm sorry."

Walt places his utensil down to explain with his hands a bit more as he struggles to explain

"It's just commonplace to say, er, 'huit' around here. I'm just a little used to using it freely, as it doesn't carry as much meaning around here."

Walt looks blankly for awhile with a hint of concern in his eyes and and furrowed brow.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:30:08 PM by Badger »

"It was my own fault to let you go alone, but considering you're here now and okay. Well I don't suppose I regret it,"

He hobbles along and feels his face with his free hand. It's scruffy now.
"I appreciate your concern."

Walt breaks out of his train of thought and looks up

"oh shoot, I'm sorry."

Walt places his utensil down to explain with his hands a bit more as he struggles to explain

"It's just commonplace to say, er, 'huit' around here. I'm just a little used to using it freely, as it doesn't carry as much meaning around here."

Walt looks blankly for awhile with a hint of concern in his eyes and and furrowed brow.

She takes her eyes off of Yui and looks at Walt. "Trust me, I hear it all the time. It's what you get for growing up in Aesthia with immigrant parents," she says, sighing.

Jaakko and Tippy work their way to the mess. Jaakko's body aches after dealing with the stresses that using only one crutch confers.

He scans the mess.

"I think that's Walt over there-" He says, "see anyone I'm missing?"