Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1243263 times)

"It looks like it was a shoulder piece on the power armor. Not worth anything though,"
: Hah! You'd be surprised at the crap some collectors buy.

She closely examines the text at the bottom of the unit crest.
: "GADRAUHTS BI MAKHANA". What?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 02:35:57 PM by Qwepir »

"Hey, Hilbert."

Gus beckons towards Graf.

"Can you read this? Not sure what to make of it."

He gestures towards the object in Virvel's hand.

Tippy looks at the object unable to read it either obviously.

"Maybe the guy with the greasy hair knows what it is. He's in your flight isn't he Virvel?"

Tippy looks at the object unable to read it either obviously.

"Maybe the guy with the greasy hair knows what it is. He's in your flight isn't he Virvel?"
: Who, Eremit? Yeah.

Cualli looks somewhat reassured by Elu's signal.

"Sorry," she says, turning to Gaffe. "I got completely sidetracked there. I'm Cualli, one of the lucky people who gets to fix whatever you guys break out there."

"Good to meet you. Hilbert Graf, the newbie around here."

"Hey, Hilbert."

Gus beckons towards Graf.

"Can you read this? Not sure what to make of it."

Graf reads the pad, but it's nearly unrecognizable to his ears

"Gadrauhts Bi Makhana... this doesn't sound like anything I know. It's probably Old Gothic or something like that - you'd have to consult someone nerdy enough to know it. Or whoever gave you this."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:32:39 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Gus grins at Graf and then laughs.

"I don't think Jaakko will be able to consult him."

"Nah, the other one, always looks like he's up to no good. Like he'd sell your soul for a corn-chip in a heartbeat."

Jaakko shoots Gus a frown, then turning his attention to the armor piece.

"It was near the bus stop after the power armor exploded. I took it because forget that guy,"

"Nah, the other one, always looks like he's up to no good. Like he'd sell your soul for a corn-chip in a heartbeat."
: Frisk? I dunno, maybe he'll know what it says.

Virvel hands the shoulderpad back to Jaakko.

"I'd assume the possibility. He likes collecting things from the dead."

"I'd assume the possibility. He likes collecting things from the dead."
Virvel gestures at the Imperial service rifle Tippy has slung over her shoulder.
: Come on, don't act like you don't do it too.

Tippy wears a hurt expression

"Yeah... didn't think i'd end up with this in that way but yeah..."

Tippy wears a hurt expression
"Yeah... didn't think i'd end up with this in that way but yeah..."
: Oh don't look like that, I'm not calling you a bad person. You've got that gun, Ashes took a gun off a dead robot yesterday, I kept one of the medals I took off an officer I killed, and now Crash has his pauldron... shoulderpad thing. There's nothing wrong with keeping a memento you picked up off the ground.

Tippy unconciously hugs her rifle closer

"Actually this belonged to my friend. She didn't make it past Tocatlan during a raid... the family left it to me, they're very kind people."

Tippy unconciously hugs her rifle closer

"Actually this belonged to my friend. She didn't make it past Tocatlan during a raid... the family left it to me, they're very kind people."
: Ah. Bummer.

After a brief moment of awkwardness, Virvel starts grinning again and claps Tippy on the shoulder.
: On the bright side, that's a pretty kickass thing for her to be remembered by; something that actually protects your life. I mean a photo's nice and all but that's not gonna stop the bad guys from putting a bullet in you.