Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245369 times)

there's that mirage 4000

tigersharks 4 evryone

there's that mirage 4000
thats back at mcnamara

hurricane gets a flanker since he asked
gojira gets a flanker since it was his last plane
juncoph has to choose between the fulcrum he rode in on or a flanker lying around
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 09:38:17 PM by Qwepir »

DM note: This all counts as one mission, meaning that the whole time you are going to be stuck with a single airframe. If you're shot down you are, in effect, limited to the NAUC aircraft exclusively as replacements. There aren't exactly spare J-20s and F-23s sitting about.
so can we still request planes?

so can we still request planes?
not unless you lost your current one

I'm just asking if I could take a Su-30 as a carry-over.

"Sir?!" I say, fixing my posture.

I bring my heels together and click them.

"Would you happen to be with the 514th?"

the armpatch on Bell's uniform answers that for you

I stare at the new guy. I don't say anything.

I sit in my roosterpit. The canopy is closed. I can hear a faint tick from the engine.

I open the canopy. I jump out.

I get on my knees and vomit. I stand up, stumble around, and fall back down on my knees.

I catch my breath and relax. I stand up, and walk around the hangars for a little bit. I see Yui observing someone unfamiliar- must be some POG.

"Ey, Yui."

"Hey."
I barely lift my forearm as I say it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:14:50 PM by Gojira »

-514th-

"Papers, ma'am," I deadpan.

I extend my arm with transfer paperwork in hand.

"Is that some new guy or just someone I've not noticed before?"

I open the canopy. I jump out.
I get on my knees and vomit. I stand up, stumble around, and fall back down on my knees.
I catch my breath and relax. I stand up, and walk around the hangars for a little bit. I see Yui observing someone unfamiliar- must be some POG.
"Ey, Yui."
One of the base personnel notices you throw up and just walk the hell away, not making any attempt to clean up afterwards.
: ...What a charmer. Are these people for real?

tigersharks 4 evryone
thats back at mcnamara

hurricane gets a flanker since he asked
gojira gets a flanker since it was his last plane
juncoph has to choose between the fulcrum he rode in on or a flanker lying around

flanker

I land, taxi to my newly assigned hangar and exit my plane. The airbase is slightly underwhelming, although I've got to hand it to whoever got commissioned to build it. It's pretty straightforward, and you can't go wrong with efficiency!

Anyway, I check in to make sure command knows I've made it, and I get my newly assigned room's number. So I head for it.