ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232298 times)

"Copy."
I dive down a bit and drop a bit of chaff to cover for the rest of Mjolnir.

I attack their defenses with my seekers
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 07:13:06 PM by Lockebox »

Actually nevermind i start strafing the ship with my machine guns
this kills the roger

this kills the roger
Well i don't have anymore torcreeps and i was looking over tays shoulder seeing what i should do and someone recommended strafing the ship (This is locke btw i have to use Tays pc to access steam chat)

Well i don't have anymore torcreeps and i was looking over tays shoulder seeing what i should do and someone recommended strafing the ship (This is locke btw i have to use Tays pc to access steam chat)

shoot their defenses with your seekers

shoot their defenses with your seekers
Thanks i fixed it. I reallyy wanna be in that steam chat

engage anti-air with air  :cookieMonster:

Faw increases his throttle to top speed and dumb-fires a TAG cannon at the super-weapon on the ship.

see actual update
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:22:47 PM by Qwepir »

"Permission to engage now that target is painted?"

mission theme

"Fanak-1, Tippy, and Walt; remain on standby and do not engage the dreadnought, we're going to have Gladiator tag the bow of the ship so we can neutralize that cannon. Get in position for an attack."
: Yes Ma'am, standing by.

"Shoho-4 and Lieutenant Helm, we are going to go in there first to draw their fire so that Gladiator can at least attach a tag beacon to the front of the dreadnought. Hawkeye, I'm not sure what you can do so just disperse chaff."
: Roger that, I'm going in.

Bell turns up the throttle and flies in, dispersing chaff and firing a shot from her UAC at the bridge before pulling out at the end of the run.
hopefully the second person will actually follow
Though you aren't sure how much damage you actually did to the bridge, you succeed in drawing fire. As you dive in, you take a pounding from the PD fire and very briefly pick up another two SAMs-
I dive down a bit and drop a bit of chaff to cover for the rest of Mjolnir.
-which are then negated by both Hawkeye's and your chaff-
I attack their defenses with my seekers
-and their launchers destroyed by Whiskey's seekers.
The Kintharian pilot follows in from port, drawing more fire from that side's CIWS emplacements and knocking out the forward and middle SAM sites on that side.

Faw increases his throttle to top speed and dumb-fires a TAG cannon at the super-weapon on the ship.
It sticks to the top of the deck a little bit to port of the center axis and begins broadcasting its targeting data for everyone to see. The time to attack is now. (though i would advise keeping your distance when you do, or hauling ass as soon as you expend your ordnance but hey thats just me)

"Eleven AGM's," I radio.
They resupply you as best they can in the time allotted.

I begin to swim towards the frigate, hoping to get shot before I get ate.
A crewman on the deck notices you swimming towards the ship and grabs a life preserver ring off the railing. He throws it out to you and you follow its flight path when suddenly something clamps down on your leg and drags you underwater. Needless to say, you don't resurface.

The Mercanan Fleet will be in range in ONE turn.

Detailed Overview

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 04:24:51 PM by Qwepir »

A crewman on the deck notices you swimming towards you and grabs a life preserver ring off the railing. He throws it out to you and you follow its flight path when suddenly something clamps down on your leg and drags you underwater. Needless to say, you don't resurface.
rip tom

so close

may your rank be low and your forgetups be high

I had fired all AAM's before arriving

im not leaving until i have all my agms :U

Name*: Ralph Johnson
Nickname*: Tourist
Piloting Preference (Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground, or Multirole): Multirole
Backstory: Born in the Huitzitlaotani Empire, 4895. At the age of 12, some of his father befriended some tourists from outside the border, and they liked them so much that they forged them Mercanan ID's to escape. They escaped, free of charge. Later, the family that helped them escape was killed in a boating accident. Ralph was so pissed off at the Huits, even though the boating accident was completely unrelated to the Huit Empire, he was like "Are you loving kidding me? Man, these guys suck". He bought a plane ticket to NAUC, got his citizenship, and applied for the air-force. No one's really sure why he didn't apply for the marines or something instead. He said he likes planes.
Personality: A sane person.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:01:56 PM by blockguy™ »