ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1231870 times)

Bell waves at the two, she's sitting up with a folder in hand.

Tippy strips down and turns the water on to very hot. She leans up against the shower wall and lets the water soak into her hair and skin. The blood washed off slowly and went into the drain below. It felt wrong, like she was letting a spirit clinging to her go. She closes her eyes and sees flashes of Yukamo in her brain.

She let out a warm chuckle this time. Those memories will remain so precious... It's time to let go now...

Tippy lightens up and squeezes shampoo into her hands to begin washing her hair. She begins to sing a tune as she scrubbed away.

♫ You'd think by now, that i would have learned not to play with fire cus i don't want to get burned ♫

"How are you?" Jaakko asks Bell.

His eyes are still red.

Gus hesitates to ask if Bell has heard the news, and remains silent.

Tippy washes up and takes a set of clean clothes from her pack so she could wash the blood out of her main uniform. A T-shirt and Jeans were not definetly not something she wore often but until things are a little more convenient there wasn't much she could do.

Wait. Where...?

Tippy had completey forgotten about her flight helmet. It was probably still with...

Taylor buries her face in a towel and sinks to the floor near the lockers.

You didn't really think you could forget that quickly like you did with the others did you? You're an idiot!

Gus looks over at Jaakko for assistance.

"I'm starting to smell like a charred raccoon, I'm going to go hit the showers then get some sleep. Talk to you guys later."

Walt promptly leaves the room and heads to clean up.

"Still alive, which is better than being dead I guess." Bell picks up a piece of shrapnel from a tray, which still has some dried blood covering it. "Though thanks to this guy and his little cousins, I won't be able to fly with you guys anymore."

Bell drops tosses the shard back into the tray.

Jaakko swallows hard.

"There's- uh, a disruption in our command structure,"

He appears to holding back tears. Jaakko pinches the bridge of his nose.

"CO Johansson died in the control tower, last I heard of him he was in there, and then some walkers filled it with laser fire and burned it,

He pauses.

"And uh- Geary was killed. He took the Sky Marshal with him, saved our lives,"

Gus picks up where Jaakko leaves off after a pause.

"Ralph is dead. Yui was captured, or worse. Yukamo and Pagodin are missing... Officially."

talgo and i are streaming again and are going to leak the ending of abs fist http://www.twitch.tv/comrokun

what a rude way to end it, there werent even any leaks

Bell leans back in the bed. She isn't surprised that Ralph didn't make it but winces at the fact that the last member of the original squadron is now dead.

"Alright, submit the full report when you feel like it. Catch you later."

"Are- you able to fulfill CO duties?"

"That depends on command, they might assign me to maintenance for all I know."