ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1231981 times)

sorry i havent posted in 3 days

i'll post an actual thing when i get home from track

track

what do you run

Jaakko leans towards Gus.

"We forgetin' did it," he says quietly.

The realization is startling. Mjolnir had, in fact, been present to end the threat of rogue nukes and the Sky Marshal.

Gus looks back at the TV for a moment before responding.

"Yes... Yes. We did." A pang of fear shoots through him as he considers the squadron's future now.

"I can't believe it."
MEANWHILE IN HUIT PRISONER LAND
Does this mean I get to go home soon or what, Yui thought.

Orders come down that the entire squadron will be redeploying for Aesthia as soon as possible. In addition; Crash, Tippy, Walt, and Tempest will all be granted leave, leaving Faw the senior flight officer in the meantime (zombi pls wake up).

Since the squadron is heading back to fight in Aesthia against the Imperium, Bell starts looking into Notas Kelton. Even though she only ever flew with the Lieutenant once on her first combat deployment, she's interested in the details given in Talisman's report after the Octarius interception mission.

Ellie gets ready to fly back to Aesthia with the orders given, the short amount of time that she was at the airbase means that she didn't have time to unpack, so her luggage is still on her MiG.

Literally the exact same for Markus.

Jaakko seeks out Tippy.

"Hey, did you hear the news? Were returning to Aesthia, and we get leave!" Jaakko exclaims.

He chews on the inside of his cheek for a moment.

"What are you gonna do when we get back?" He asks. His tone is much more somber.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 07:53:23 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Tippy doesn't hesitate to answer.

"Nothing. There's nothing to go back to. Probably won't even take my leave time."

She kicks at the ground with the toe of her boot

oh yes how about you guys visit the Kibble family dog food factory

"Oh," Jaakko says disappointedly.

He sighs.

"I was going to go see my mom in Northern Aesthia. It might be hard to get there with most of my pocessions at the other base though," he says solemnly, "Probably going to take the dogs with me, too."

There is a short silence.

"Find something to do Captain, it's your leave time," Jaakko says, "It's an order."

He manages a faint smile.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:33:47 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

what do you run
100m dash, 4x1 relay

i might be running the 200/4x2

"If you guys are down, I could probably have you guys over at my parent's place for a few nights."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 05:38:05 AM by blockguy™ »

"If you guys are down, I could probably have you guys over at my parent's place for a few nights."
Crash, Tippy, Walt, and Tempest will all be granted leave
elijah doesn't have leave

"I'm planning on visiting my parents and checking in on my sister, then it's off to a short retreat for myself in the family cabin."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:47:12 PM by Badger »