Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246998 times)

"Why am I here?" Gus manages to croak out.

: Shame what happened to the rebels after we pulled out.

Walter's brows furrow slightly

"I'm not quite aware of what happened, we were rather busy in the delta after we left."

: I envy the Imperials, lasers don't make nearly as much noise as a CRAM. I bet they get to sleep through artillery barrages.

"Doubtful. Technology moves on, some special shells somewhere are being developed as entry aid, I'd bet,"

: Shame what happened to the rebels after we pulled out.

"Elaborate?"

"Why am I here?" Gus manages to croak out.
"Rhabdomyolysis. You've been pushing yourself too hard and your body doesn't like it."

Walter's brows furrow slightly
"I'm not quite aware of what happened, we were rather busy in the delta after we left."
: The Goths stepped up their propaganda game and the populace followed them like sheep. Even though Mercana continued to provide their full support, the unified rebel movement got flattened and split into a dozen different groups, most of which can't even agree on how to oppose the Imperial occupation anymore. It may still be called the Malantan Civil War, but if you ask me, "Civil War" implies a level of coordination and level of fighting that just isn't present there anymore. I believe "Malantan Insurgency" would be more appropriate at this point.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 07:53:59 PM by Qwepir »

:

"Guerrilla fighters then, hopefully Mercana at least supplies them a tiny bit with stuff they know how to use."  

Jaakko shakes his head.

"A reason for another war, because those loving Imperials want a satellite state on the Kirazan continent. Mercana and the Zents will be right back at it,"

Jaakko shakes his head.

"A reason for another war, because those loving Imperials want a satellite state on the Kirazan continent. Mercana and the Zents will be right back at it,"
: Hopefully, we'll have wiped blown enough of 'em away by the end of this that they'll be too focused on rebuilding their own country to go around messing with other people's.

Meanwhile, farther down the table, Pansar speaks up.
: Hey. Nagato, Tippy. I got a proposition for you two.

I wonder if he's gonna ask us to make out

Taylor no.

"Shoot."

: Hey. Nagato, Tippy. I got a proposition for you two.
"Bend over."

w-welcome to the airforce lieutenant

I wonder if he's gonna ask us to make out

Taylor no.

"Shoot."
Nice phrasing, jackass.

If the wife were here she'd definitely raise an eyebrow.

: There's this shooting range up north, biggest in the country, and every fall they have a big three-day event where you get to shoot drones with machine guns and AT rifles. I heard last year some guys even brought a T-55. Anyway, I know you'd be interested, but what about you, Tippy? You wanna go?

Walter makes a mental note of the event himself

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

"Yes i would love to go! Any opportunity to spend some lead is a time well spent." Tippy says brightly.

"It's a tall order," Jaakko responds, "Toppling an empire which has stood for millennia, and who makes their cities into virtual fortresses, and makes every citizen a soldier, will be several times harder without the use of weapons forbidden by some of those global weapons treaties."

Jaakko looks into his drink, then back at Kommandant.