ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232377 times)

"Tippy made it sound like something you guys were planning yourselves," Jaakko replies.

"Tippy made it sound like something you guys were planning yourselves," Jaakko replies.
: Your people are already headed there to help the wounded and free the prisoners. We are going to get our pilot back.

"Alright then, just a misunderstanding on my part. Sorry to interrupt your conversation," Jaakko replies.

He turns his attention to Lorens.

Lorens looks back at Jaakko. Having digested the conversation, he decides to chime in with Raiden's CO.

"Uh, this is about the pilot that was downed here in that last operation, right? If you guys are going to look for her, I'm more than happy to help. And- uh, I know he seems reluctant, but I'm sure our commander wants to help too."

He puts his hand on Jaakko's far shoulder and smiles.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 11:08:20 AM by NoZoner »

"Now that I think about it too, a place with guards is bound to have an armory (armoury*). I'm guessing if there was a riot that place would be quite the hotspot for casualties."

Lorens looks back at Jaakko. Having digested the conversation, he decides to chime in with Raiden's CO.
"Uh, this is about the pilot that was downed here in that last operation, right? If you guys are going to look for her, I'm more than happy to help. And- uh, I know he seems reluctant, but I'm sure our commander wants to help too."
He puts his hand on Jaakko's far shoulder and smiles.
They talk among themselves for a while before giving a response.
: I suppose more help wouldn't hurt.

"Now that I think about it too, a place with guards is bound to have an armoury. I'm guessing if there was a riot that place would be quite the hotspot for casualties."
: Why did you pronounce "armory" that way?
: I know, right? It's weird.

Walter's expression firms up as he responds

"Local dialect from my part of the country."

Raiden heads to the camp with the others while Faw, Graf, Yui, Ellie, and the rest of Djuriskas head back to Valhalla.
The dim lighting conditions from the sun setting behind the skyline, combined with the lack of power to the area as a result of the fighting, makes for quite an oppressive atmosphere as you step off the chopper. Looking around, it's clear your group isn't the first to arrive, as Aesthian and Mercanan personnel are already setting up a field hospital and rounding up the Goths who survived. Yamashiro immediately heads for the nearest important-looking fellow and begins asking if they know who was held here, who was taken aboard the Lucera, and who was killed. Frisk and Virvel go up to one of the Mercanan doctors who aren't busy and offer their assistance.

Tippy leaves the vehicle they came in on and places her boots on the ground. She looked around the area and took in the gloomy conditions. Tippy starts looking for whever Nagato walked to while watching her footing, as to take care not to snag herself on anything and sprain an ankle.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:50:54 PM by Tayasaurus »

Walter follows along with Virvel and Frisk

Graf arrives back to base and heads back to his bunk to begin thinking after taking a shower and chaning.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 05:38:59 AM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Tippy leaves the vehicle they came in on and places her boots on the ground. She looked around the area and took in the gloomy conditions. Tippy starts looking for whever Nagato walked to while watching her footing, as to take care not to snag herself on anything and sprain an ankle.
Nagato is just milling about near the field hospital while her squadron leader and Xiaomei go asking around if anyone's seen any Kintharian prisoners.
: It really didn't look this bad from the air.

Walter follows along with Virvel and Frisk
: You guys look like you've got your hands full out here, anything we can help you out with?
: There's a lot of wounded here, far more than we were expecting, and our supplies are stretched rather thin already. The medical wing in this camp likely still has some supplies left in it, if you want to start bringing them out here that would be a huge help.

The Mercanan points you in the direction of the Imperial medical wing.

Walter heads over to the medical wing with a simple nod and not saying anything at all, upon arriving he looks inside the doorway for anyone or anything.

Yui, having disembarked from her jet for the second time, goes to shower and clean up, then heads off to the range to practice her marksmanship, checking to see who else is there and what there is to shoot.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:00:25 PM by Gojira »

Ellie goes to practice her shooting after taking a shower and changing out of her flight suit.