Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246099 times)

"Let's call this a tie."
Yui lets the digital missiles hit.

The victor's are Fulcrum 3 and 4. There is no tie.
Done with his work for the day, Lorens idly strolls about the complex. By chance, he stumbles upon the AR battle's telemetry display, with his superiors spectating the match.

"Major Kirves and Captain Tippy! Good afternoon," Lorens greets as he approaches the two, "What's going on over here?"

"A trainwreck it seems like. I'm sure she just wasn't paying attention. Getting relaxed and then going at in in the simulator can do that to someone. But don't worry, she only killed both her wingmates."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:35:16 AM by Tayasaurus »

"I've been more impressed with Hawkeye," Gus says, a pained expression in his eyes.

Yui, out of sheer embarassment, sets the autopilot, takes off the VR helmet, and puts her head in her hands.
"[loving Ark, I cannot believe that just happened. Ffffuuuuuuck.]"

Cualli finishes up her breakfast and gathers up her trash. "Anyways, I'm off," she says to Arkhip before going to put her plate away.

She heads off to the gym, hoping to find Coaxoch there.

Cualli finishes up her breakfast and gathers up her trash. "Anyways, I'm off," she says to Arkhip before going to put her plate away.
She heads off to the gym, hoping to find Coaxoch there.
Coaxoch is indeed in the gym, currently on one of the treadmills.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 05:15:57 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Cualli walks over to the treadmill Coaxoch is on. "You're in here often," she comments.

Cualli walks over to the treadmill Coaxoch is on. "You're in here often," she comments.
: So I have been told.

Cualli looks like she wants to ask her something, but refrains from it. Instead, she awkwardly says, "I mean... I suppose that's a good thing. Keeping in shape and... all."

She pauses for several moments. "...what's it like? The Delta, I mean. I've never been, and my parents only ever described it as a terrible place that I should never go to. And you're... well, you're from there, so I figured you'd probably be the most reliable source around."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:27:40 PM by carolcat »

Graf takes off his helmet for a moment. Kintharian AR helmets are amazing. He should have been more into this type of thing years ago. He spectates Fulcrum-3's roosterpit view from the helmet.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 06:07:23 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

After a minute or so, Yui gets over herself for the moment, puts the helmet back on, and switches off the autopilot, turning the Flanker back towards the duel area.

Cualli looks like she wants to ask her something, but refrains from it. Instead, she awkwardly says, "I mean... I suppose that's a good thing. Keeping in shape and... all."

She pauses for several moments. "...what's it like? The Delta, I mean. I've never been, and my parents only ever described it as a terrible place that I should never go to. And you're... well, you're from there, so I figured you'd probably be the most reliable source around."
Coaxoch steps off the treadmill.
: You will have to be more specific.

"Well, I guess I want to know what it was like to live there. I'd always heard that it was..." she pauses to think. "...strict, lots of slavery, and just all around not a pleasant place to be. Granted, I've only ever heard about it from Aesthians, so there's likely a lot of bias going on there, but... I'm still curious."

"And you're-- no offense meant-- older, so I'm sure you've lived there long enough to get an idea of what it was like. My parents were young when they left the country, so..."

"Well, I guess I want to know what it was like to live there. I'd always heard that it was..." she pauses to think. "...strict, lots of slavery, and just all around not a pleasant place to be. Granted, I've only ever heard about it from Aesthians, so there's likely a lot of bias going on there, but... I'm still curious."

"And you're-- no offense meant-- older, so I'm sure you've lived there long enough to get an idea of what it was like. My parents were young when they left the country, so..."
: Were they slaves?