Bring back the blockland community !

Author Topic: Bring back the blockland community !  (Read 6826 times)

Hello, I made this map:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=214387.0
 would provide the save file of that map buts its gone.....;C
My original bl-id was 6347 (not sure if that's exact number but something like that)

I re bought it on steam and now my ID is like some crazy big ass number.
I see this community slowly die a little every year.
I wanna bring back this community again because I loved blockland and still kinda do and I feel like the community needs more active members like it use too.( not saying there is no active members in the community, just not as much)
I'm working on a new map that's going to be amazing when finished...my building skills are a lot better than the link that leads to images of that map because I built that map years ago....
This new map i'm working on will hopefully spark some life in the community and make some old long term players start playing again or to aspire the newer players in blockland community to build something amazing and better.
I'm looking for a little help with the details of the upcoming map and once I'm done building the base/layout of the map  I will accept help with the project.
This project is estimated  to be around 150,000-200,000 bricks.
The map in the link was around 45,000.
Now brink count is not relative to the size of this map.
The brick count will be very high due to the detailed cubscape terrain and grass.
I don't use a duplicator for the terrain...because then the terrain doesn't look natural and doesn't look as good.
I do use duplicator for buildings/some set pieces.

The map is also island themed because your easily able to create the background with few bricks.
Ill have a few islands off in distance and water surrounding them...that's it. It looks nice,natural, and it's not to demanding.

If you want to help ill give you my steam username.

Style for terrian:Cubscape
Also its heavily halo themed.
Halo weapons and using halo player model that was actually  made not to long ago.

I specialize in building terrain, emitters , and the lighting for the environment/ builds.
But I'm generally just a good builder all around for anything.

It would be great if anyone helping would be good in building the buildings for the teams......kinda a halo theme to them but still there own thing.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 01:28:51 AM by Operation »

"blockland is dying" thread, but disguised.

"blockland is dying" thread, but disguised.
no
this thread is "blockland is dying, lets fix it"

I would be open to help build.  I'm really only available on the weekends though.

I remember you, and bullstuffting on your server for that map you linked.
Welcome black lad.

les brung bek blackman community!

I would be open to help build.  I'm really only available on the weekends though.

It will be about a week before I start getting help, ill be sure to notify you when you can!
Do you have any builds that you showcased on the forums?Could I see them?

I remember you, and bullstuffting on your server for that map you linked.
Welcome black lad.

Oh well....I really don't remember you lol

no
this thread is "blockland is dying, lets fix it"
but blockland isn't dying at all, what evidence is there of it dying?

blockland is just a small community what

but blockland isn't dying at all, what evidence is there of it dying?

The fact that the community has gotten smaller and less people are playing online is a pretty good indication of a dying community.
Theirs defiantly stuff going on but not as near as much as it use to be.

hey drama

Yea got moved to drama....all i am trying to do is to find people to help in the future with this upcoming project lol.

drama'd
op is getting banned?

op is getting banned?
most likely no considering it was simply moved to drama; if he was going to be banned it would've been right after moving it to drama.